Finale

OH MY GOD GUYS GUESS WHAT?!?!?

It's almost been a year since I've published this book! That makes it a year that I've made people suffer waiting for new chapters.

Well now, this is the finale, this book has gone on for too long. I really hope you've enjoyed this book, and I hope you enjoy my last chapter for this.

Thanks ~ Cryspi♤

---

It was almost graduation. And with that Nagisa was a bit scared.

He changed so much since that lucky Autumn day. If Akari had never asked him about his long list of reasons why he hated people so much, would they have even gotten as close as they are now?

He sighed, a new thought running through Nagisa's mind.

Would they have carried on for the rest of the year not even knowing a thing about each other that wasn't public knowledge?

Nagisa sat down on the ground and grabbed a stick, drawing in the dirt with it.

He thought about it more and more. It was driving him insane. This whole thing was just the the result of a silly question.

"Hey, Nagisa, what are you doing down there?" Akari walked up to him.

Nagisa looked back quickly and shrugged. "Scribbling, I guess. Anyway, do you need anything?"

"No no." She crouched down next to him. "Just curious as to what you were doing?"

Nagisa smiled at her before returning to his stick going across the dirt.

"Is something bothering you." She asked. "You're very quiet and way too into that scribble for someone whose got nothing on their mind. Spill the beans, Nagisa."

He didn't say anything. And that made Akari worry even more.

"What's the problem? You can tell me."

Nagisa stopped and lifted the stick to Akari and pointed it and her. "You."

He dropped the stick and sighed as she looked at him, dumbfounded.

Wondering if she had done anything to offend him. Was he mad at her? She couldn't think of a reason.

Nagisa looked back at the dirt. "Don't worry, I'm not mad at you. Trust me, you didn't do anything wrong. It's just something occurred to me today."

Akari scooted closer, attentive to whatever he had to say.

"It was that, when you think about it, the only reason we're here now is because of some stupid list that I mentioned while rambling to myself, and it just so happened that you were near."

She didn't say anything.

"Our whole relationship was built entirely on the fact that you wanted to duck around with people. That if you hadn't wanted to be seen near me like the majority, I'd be sitting her alone, not sitting here with you."

Akari looked at her knees. That wasn't right. At least she didn't think so. There was another reason... yeah.

"No." Akari playfully booped his nose. "You are very incorrect, Nagisa Shiota."

Nagisa stared at her, confused.

"I was eventually gonna say something to you. Either through Karma on Christmas, or a present on Christams, a chocolate on Valentine's day, or," she smiled sweetly. "Today. Either way we would've ended up together. Just, a bit later."

Nagisa couldn't help but to let out a small smile. "But I'm glad that it was sooner rather then later."

"That's for sure."

They shared a laugh.

"Thanks for asking sooner rather than later." Nagisa said.

"No problem." Akari said nonchalantly. "But now I'm curious. What exactly were you talking about when you mumbled that?"

Nagisa looked away sheepishly, standing up quickly "We-well, mentally, I was listing off my reasons why I hated friendships and people in general. You know the usual."

"Ah, that makes sense. You did look pretty sour." She stuck out her handtowards him. "Anyway, let's go back inside."

Nagisa took it and helped her up. They shared a smile and tightened their grip on each others hands.

"Sounds good to me." He said.