Steamy

It was 12 pm already and the young couple was still asleep. It was in terrible condition outside with the snow plows not anywhere near sight.

But, the peaceful sleeping was disrupted by a cute ring tone coming from Akari's phone. Of course Akari's snores kept her fast asleep as Nagisa lazily woke up.

"Mmm..." He opened his eyes to see a snoring girl on his chest.

Nagisa sighed and laid Akari down as he got up to answer the phone.

"Hello?" Nagisa said, half awake and stretching.

"Uh... I'm calling for Akari. Can you pass me to her?" a familiar voice said.

"Huh? She's sleeping and I don't wanna wake her up, Ms. Yukimura." Nagisa said, knowing who the caller was now that he checked the ID.

"Oh, Akari sure is a heavy sleeper. Have a good day and tell me when Akari wakes up, Shiota." Aguri said happily.

"I will. And have a nice Christmas eve." Nagisa hung up.

He put the phone down and went over to the windows behind the couch.

The snow was piled up that it almost reached the bottom rims of the windows. And the whole scene was blending in with white.

Nagisa shrugged and closed the curtains, going into the kitchen right afterwards.

He decided to make strawberry stuffed French toast with whipped cream.

It didn't take him long to make. Just around 20 minutes.

Next thing was to: Serve the milk, eat, and take a bath.

He set the meal down on the table as he looked over at Akari sleeping. She was peaceful.

He went over to her and say down.

"Akari, you need to get up. It's almost 12:30 pm." Nagisa shook her.

Akari smiled and clung to his arm. "Never. It's gonna be an other lazy day, Nagisa~"

Nagisa grew a rock mark on his for head and growled. "Get up. Christmas Eve supposed to be spent awake. Even if you are snowed in."

Akaro groaned. "Where did nice and lovey-dovey Nagisa go?"

Nagisa grew another tick mark. "He was never here in the first place, nor did he exists."

Akari pouted. "Fine, you win." She got up and went to sit down at the table.

Nagisa joined her soon afterwards.

They ate in silence.

"Hey, Nagisa,"

"Hm?"

"It's not supposed to be spent just awake, but with people you love." She smiled sweetly.

---

Nagisa smiled he sat in the bath. It was hot and steamy, not to mention relaxing.

His cheeks were red and his smile wasn't close to fading. His eyes were shut as he leaned back.
"I wonder if Akari wants to take a bath?" Nagisa asked himself as a few more strands of hair fell from the clips holding it up.

He wanted to ask her, but he was in the middle od taking a bath he never wanted to get out of.

But it felts nice, and he wanted her to feel clean and relaxed.

"Nagisa," Akari came in the bathroom. "Do you think you can hurry it up? I wanna bathe as well." She was only in a towel.

Nagisa froze at the sight of her. But reclaimed his posture quickly.