Silence

Classes carried on as normal. Desmisle was calm. But walking home was not as normal.

"Where is she?" Karma pestered me.

"I don't know." I replied.

"Where is she?"

"I don't know."

"Where is she?"

"I don't know."

This had been going on ever since we got out of class. But in all honesty I wasn't lying, I don't know where Akari was.

"Nagisa!" Karma whined, quiting our pattern. "Just tell me!!"

"I was telling you this whole time, I don't know."

He straightened up and looked at me dead dead in the eye. "Seriously?"

I nodded.

He was surprised that Akari wasn't with me, after all, I did tell him everything at lunch (because he forced it out of me).

"Who said I wasn't gonna come along!" Akari popped up out of nowhere.

Both me and the red head jumped, nearly having a heart attack.

"Akari! You scared half to death!" I shouted at her.

She smirked. "But I didn't, and that's all that matters right now." Akari turned to Karma. "So, I'm guessing you know everything?"

"Of course I do, I'm Nagisa's best friend after all." Karma smiled.

"Yeah, so what?" She said with a  hair flip.

"'So what'? Me and Nagisa have a stronger connection." Karma said with smirk.

"Yeah right. I'm his girlfriend here." She shouted.

As the two continued to bicker over nothing. I realized that this was completely off topic. From what the conversation started off.

"Haven't you ever heard the saying, 'bro's before h-'"

I cut him off.

"Stop it! You two have gone completely off topic here!" I snapped at them. "Now I suggest you two shut up." I said.

Both of them seemed a bit more surprised then I thought they would be.

"Did he ever shout like that before I came along?" Akari whispered in Karma's ear.

"Never. Sure he'd yelled but it was never like this." he whispered back.

As both kept on whispering back and forth, I couldn't help but to feel a little bad.

Karma was right, I had never really yelled at others before like that. Sure I'd insult them, but with a calm collected voice.

.... Meh, what do I care.

"Nagisa, do you wanna go down town right now?" Karma stopped at the end of sidewalk.

"You know the answer to that, Karma." I said.

He asked me almost every single day. I thought he wasn't gonna ask again since he didn't for awhile.

"Awh, Nagisa, let's go please." Karma whined. "I have nothing to do this afternoon."

"That's your problem."

"So? I'm your problem now if you don't say yes." he said as we crossed the street.

"Oh yeah, what are you gonna do, Problem."

"I'll stay over at your place. Since I know you don't want me to, and I'm curious about where you live." He said the last part quickly.

I stopped. Then glared at him. "You can't do that."

"You know I can."

He was right. Karma wasn't one to care about what others thought about him, or what they would do.

"But I don't wanna go shopping." I whined. "It's completely pointless for me to."

Karma just watched me whined with a blank face. "Wow, this is the first time I've seen you like this." He smiled.

I glared at him. "Shut it."

"Aww, Nagisa... Let's go shopping." Akari pulled me along with her.

Before I could protest, Karma pushed me forward.