Movies

---Two freaking hours later---

"Hey, Akari," Nagisa looked out the window. "Do you think I should get pizza?"

Akari glanced over at him. "Eh, Nagisa, you say it so seriously."

Nagisa looked away. "So? I was asking a serious question."

Akari sighed and grabbed the controller. "Better order it now then."

He raised an eye brow, but got up and decided to ask himself questions later.

Nagisa went to get his phone when he heard Akari mumbled something.

"I wish you were more serious about us..."

---

It was 7 and it was a blizzard outside. It was spent bad, his dad couldn't even go home until tomorrow. And Akari couldn't either.

"At least we got pizza." Nagisa said.

Akari nodded and sighed heavily.
Truthfully, Akari's been feeling doubtful of how Nagisa feels about her. Sure he acted like he hated her guts but, it's starting to seem like he's trying to distance himself again. And this made Akari a tad but confused.

I wonder if he's just trying to spare my feeling. Akari thought to herself.

She looked at Nagisa and sighed mentally.

He's too blunt to even consider how I feel.

"Hey, Akari," Nagisa said. "You seem a bit less energetic then usual. Did something happen?"

Akari froze. "Uh, um... Not really."

Nagisa frowned and began to think.

Did I piss her off? Is she thinking that I'm weird now that I'm trying to get a closer? He thought. Sighing mentally. Maybe I should distance myself a little...

The two sat in silence watching a simple movie. And this continued for hours. Around three, actually.

It was really late and Akari knew that she couldn't go home anytime soon. She knew her sister would understand why. But then again, this felt weird.

"Nagisa, let's stop watching movies please. My eyes are starting to hurt." Akari said.

Nagisa grabbed the controller and turned off the TV. He flopped back on the couch as they were in silence once again.

"Hey, Nagisa," Akari blushed a little. "Do you... Like me at all?"

Nagisa froze. He didn't know the right answer. If he said he did, how would she react? Would she start teasing him about liking her? Oh well, that's better then answering no.

"I do." Nagisa mumbled.

Akari leaned closer. "And what exactly do you like about me?"

He froze again. This was way worse then being teased.

"Uh well. First off, you're nice to me." he looked down. "Also you're the only one who hasn't ditched me before. And showed me some kind off affection. And you being pretty is also a bonus I guess."

Akari was surprised. She wasn't expecting that. But even after all of that, she wasn't finished.

"Okay, prove it."

For the third time, Nagisa didn't know how to respond.

This... This is gonna get me killed if I can't answer her correctly.

He looked up, and calmed down his breathing.

I have to stay calm. If I answer wrong, she can't kill me...?

Nagisa grabbed her cheek and pulled him in for kiss.

It was a loving one. Hm, looks like she got something.

Once they separated, she was a madly Blushing. But Nagisa on the other hand was surprisingly more calm, but had pink cheeks still.

"That was surprising." Akari smiled.

Nagisa looked away. "Shut up."

Akari giggled. "Oh be quiet. You know you love me~"

"Don't make me regret it." Nagisa said.

Akari pulled him into a hug. But Nagisa was Blushing at the fact that she pulled his head to her chest for the hug. But the good part was, she was flat so it didn't do much affect.

"Thanks for telling me how you feel." Akari said.

Nagisa sighed. "Jesus christ, you're so cheesy it's like a romance movie or something."

Akari giggled. "So?"

Nagisa 'hm'ed and hugged her back.

"Nagisa, can you answer me another question?" Akari said.

Nagisa groaned. "Ugh, if it's about us then hell no."

"No, not exactly." Akari turned Serious. "I'm just wondering: why are you like this?"

Nagisa dug his face into her neck. "What is that suppose to mean?"

"Uh well, I think I worded that wrong. I meant, why are you so cold and tsundere like?"

Nagisa sat up. "I do not act like a tsundere! But, I will admit I am cold towards you and others."

"No kidding." She rolled her eyes.
"Urg, I'll tell you one thing. It's got to do with family." he leaned back on the arm of the couch. "Now I'm tired and wanna sleep. Can you turn off the lights?"

Akari smirked. "Only if you give me a goddnight kiss."

Nagisa shot up. "No way in hell."

Akari pouted. "Mmmm.... Fine!" she got up and turned off the lights.

Nagisa sighed and leaned back. He was tired.

He was too tired to push Akari off of his chest, even. Well, he wasn't complaining at all to begin with.