The Meeting

Please listen to this -->   https://youtu.be/ua830TJ1jxA

Dippers Pov

I wake up and look around. Sunlight streams into my room. I sigh and get up. I walk into the living room and sit next to Mabel on Stan's chair.

"Mornin' Mabs."

"Good morning Dip-Dop."

I let out a sigh. "Mabel, what did I say about calling me that?"

Mabel giggles. "sorry DIPPING SAUCE. I forgot!"

I decided to give up. Then Mabel remembers something.

"Oh ya, Dipper your going with me, Candy, Paz, and Grenda to go see a movie!"

I groan. "Why do I have to go with you guys Mabel."

She gives me this look that is just to serious for her.

"Mason," I flinch at the mention of my real name "You need to go places besides here and the woods."

I sigh. "fine."

~  Time Skip  ~

I sigh as I'm walking down the the street with my sister and her friends. Their talking about girl stuff, so I'm not listening. After a while,I bump into someone. 

"sorry"

he then turns to face me, when, GOD he's hot! He smiles.

"it's ok."

(What he looks like)

"I-I'm Dipper." I hold out my hand.

He chuckles. "I'm Caesar." He shakes my hand. "Nice to met you, Dipper." When he says my name, I feel as if sparks were flying every where. 

"W-W-Well maybe I-I-I'll see you some time."

He smiles "I would like that."

I wave him goodbye and run back to Mabel and the others. Mabel gives me a funny look. 

"Dipper were where you?"

I blush, "N-N-No where Mabel!"

She smirks. "Ooooohhhhhhhh~ I see Dip." She giggles and her and the others walk into the movies.

"M-M-M-MABEL!!!!!!"

Caesar Pov

My hearts pounding. I feel like its going to leap out of my chest an minute. I go around the corner and slide down the brick wall till I'm sitting. I put my hand on my head. and let out a soft laugh. 

'He didn't hate me!' I smile to myself. 'I-I want to see him again!'

Dippers Pov 

~  Time Skip to after the movie  ~

We are walking to the Greasy Diner when I hear a "Hey!" I turn to see... CAESAR?!? I blush instantly.

"H-H-H-Hey Caesar!" He walks up to me. "Who are they?" he gestures to Mabel and the others.

"Oh that's Mabel,Pacifica,Candy and Grenda." As I say their name a point to them. Mabel smirks.

"I'm Mabel, nice to meet you." she shakes Caesars hand. "Sooo~ are you Dippers boyfriend?"

Both of us blush (me more).

"M-MABEL!!!"

Caesar looks at me then Mabel and mumbles something under his breath. Mabel and the others laugh so hard that they fall down.

"O-o-ohhhhh! Your reactions were PRICELESS!!!" Mabel laughs. I feel so embarrassed that I run to the woods. I hear Caesar call out my name, But I don't care. I can't show my face to any of them. tears fall down my face while I run farther and farther.

(I hope you like this chapter)