The fight that ends all fights

Selene's POV

Me and Kitsune are losing. Both of us have various scratches and have used a lot of our magic. Kitsune summons her familiar Matatabi. ((look at asy666's account on her OC book for more info.)) I look at Bill at growl.
"What are you trying to accomplish here Bill!!!"
He gives me a sadistic laugh.
"You're trying to turn him away from me. You're lying about what I'm truly like."
"Bill, you haven't been that way since you banished Will!"
"He deserved it! He betrayed me! My own brother! He can die for all I care!" Bill growls. I can tell that Bill's tired as well. So I try to continue to talk to him.
"Bill, we're not trying to turn him away! Heck, all we want for you is to be happy! But you can't do it by forcing him to love you!"
Kitsune floats closer to him.
"Uncle, please, listen-"
"AnD WhY sHoUlD i dO ThAt?"
"Because we want to help!" I scream.
"WeLl, iT's tO lAtE fOr ThAt!"
Bill raises his hand and bright yellow lightning hits the ground. From that spot, a girl raises. She has purple cat eyes, and has black wolf ears and a tail streaked with purple. She's wearing black leggings, a white shirt, a purple tails coat, and a heart shaped necklace. She looks at Bill.
"You called brother?"
"YeS LuNa. I NeEd yOuR HeLp."
She floats up next to him and looks at me and Kitsune.
"Who are these Bill?"
"oH, JuSt SoMe LiTtLe PeStS I NeEd tO GeT RiD oF. ReAlLy GoOdY-GoOdY FaMiLy mEmBeRs."
I growl at Bill.
"Who is this Bill?"
Bill gives me an evil laugh.
"mY SiStEr, LuNa CiPhEr!"
She bows. I look at Kitsune, confused.
"I thought there weren't any more Dream demons."
She shakes her head and turns to Bill and Luna.
"Please, just give up! I don't want to hit anyone!"
Luna laughs. "Since when does a Cipher want to be a pacifist? We're demons! We aren't good!"
Kitsune's eyes glow gold and silver.
"Well, we aren't normal than, are we? We're misfits! Outcasts! Which is why you we choose humanity over our do called 'family'."
Luna gets a dark look.
"Well so am I. But at least I accept what I am and side with the right side."
I summon my demon steel sword edged with silver and blue and silver linen wrapped around the hilt. Luna turns into a wolf that's black with purple steaks, with her necklace still around her neck.
"Bill... I don't want to hurt you."
His eyes flash dark blood red.
"YoU ShOuLd HaVe ThOuGhT oF ThAt BeFoRe YoU BeTrAyEd mE!"
Bill than lunges at Kitsune and Luna comes at me with her claws out. I use my sword to block her attack and shove her aside I land on the ground and quickly put a force field up around the Mystery Shack. I see that she landed on her paws and is coming at me again baring her fangs at my sword arm. I quickly dodge, but not unscathed. She bites down hard on my leg and I scream out in pain. We both jump away from each other and I rub my fingers on my leg. I put my fingers up and see my black blood on my fingers. I growl and look at Luna, who's giving me a smug look. She walks slowly towards me.
"Come on Selene. Join us. We will protect you, make sure your never alone again."
I growl.
"How do you know about that!"
She laughs.
"I'm a dream demon. I know lots of things."
"I'll never join you and Bill!" I spat. She chuckles.
"Oh, I wasn't asking." It's at that moment that I realized that her necklace is emanating a powerful magic. I clutch my head in pain. I can see Dipper, Klein, and Yuki run to the edge of the force field.
"No! Stay in the force field! You can't get hurt!" I beg them. Dipper shakes his head and starts heading towards the field again, but Yuki and Klein grab him. I can tell Dippers screaming. I give Yuki and Klein a thankful look before I double over in pain. I can feel Luna's will forcing itself on me. I then think of how much I would miss my family. My dimensions Dipper, Mabel, Ford, Stan. Bright blue tears fall down my face.
'I'm sorry, I wouldn't be able to come back for our adventures anymore guys.'
All the sudden, I feel the magic weaking. I look up and see Luna, confused.
"B-But this magic is f-full proof!"
I stand up.
"Well, maybe love is stronger."
She growls and turns back to her human form and comes at me again, but this time with a shadow sword. I wasn't able to dodge quickly enough, and she cuts my sword arm. Black blood drips down and I grab my arm. Pain fills my body as I hold in a hiss of pain. Luna walks over to me and points her sword at my heart.
"Any last words Selene?"
"Yes... DIMENSION 107666!!!! IM IN TROUBLE! E LBBA EBIM!!!"
Luna gives me a confused look until she realizes I screamed the last part in Cipher.
"NO!!!"
A blue portal opens up next to me and My Dimensions Dipper in cevitaur form runs out and kicks Luna in the head. He looks at me.
"I swear Selene. We take our eyes of you for 5 minutes and you get extremely hurt."
I give a dry laugh.
"Well, I can never hide anything from you."
My dimensions Mabel also runs out of the portal in her half unicorn form and screams.
"UNICORN HORN BLAST!!!!"
Her horn blasts out a rainbow and it wraps around Luna, making her trapped in an unbreakable, rainbow, cage. Luna growls and bangs on the cage. Mabel looks at me and gasps.
"Your sweater!!!!"
She runs over and puts her horn to my sweater and it magically fixes. She also heals my wounds. I smile and hug her.
"Thanks Mabs."
Ford and Stan, also in their Monster Falls forms, come out of the portal and run over to me.
"Are you ok Selene?" Ford asks.
"I'm fine now. Mabel healed me."
"Good." Stan says and then grabs me and shakes me. "THEN WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING LEAVING US AND MAKING US WORRY LIKE THAT?!?!?"
"I'm. So. Sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyy!!!!"
I teleport out of his grasp and dust myself off. I look to see Kitsune losing to Bill. I look at my family and I wrap Bill up in blue strings and pull him to the ground. Kitsune lands on the ground and so does her familiar. Both have various wounds. Mabel runs over and heals them both. Kitsune snaps her fingers and Matatabi disappears in a puff of silver and gold smoke. She walks over and looks me over.
"Are you ok?"
I laugh. "I'm fine! Stop looking me over like I'm Yuki or Klein!"
She blushes and looks at my dimensions Pines.
"You know that this dimensions Pines will ask a lot of questions... right?"
I sigh.
"Ya, I know."

((Ayyyyyeeeeee!!!! Hiya!sorry this took so long. But I gave you an extra long chapter to make up for it! I also just want to say that my dimensions Dipper and Mabel are 19 years old. Thanks for reading! And please comment and vote! Thanks!))