Idk what to call it anymore...

Dipper's POV ((from this story, not my dimensions Dip))
I see what looks like me, Mabel, Ford and Stan... but as paranormal creatures. Selene looks completely at ease with these clone monsters, and walking towards us, dragging a gagged Bill behind her. She puts up her hand and mumbles something, and the force field is gone. She walks in smiling.

"Heya Dip! How are you doing?"

The other Dipper smacks the back of her head and Selene whips around, rubbing the back of her head and growling at him.

"What the frick Pinetree!!"

He glares at her.

"Your still in trouble... so don't even try to poof into another dimension again."

Selene groans and the unicorn Mabel comes over dragging a rainbow bound wolf demon. She snaps at the Half-unicorn, but she just gets a mouth full of rainbow gag. Mabel squeals and runs up to the unicorn.

"OMG!!!! You look like me!!!"

The other Mabel giggles and in a flash of bright pink light, turns into a older looking Mabel.

"That's because I am you!"

Mabel's eyes widen and looks at Selene.

"Explain."

Selene sighs and looks at Kitsune. Kitsune puts her hands up.

"Nope! Not helping you."

Selene whines and looks at the other Dipper.

"Explain to them Moon."

She blankly looks at him.

"Did you just call me by my symbol Pinetree?"

He waves her off and walks off. In a bright blue light and looks like a older version of me. He walks over to The other Ford, who in a flash of red light, turns back to what he normally would look like. Selene sighs and looks at me.

"Dipper, that was my dimensions version of you. same as the others."

Then a yellow star with black wings and a black with yellow iris eye comes out of the portal. He floats over to Selene's head and sits on it.

"Howdy Selene. What have you been up to?"

Selene growls and flicks him off her head.

"Shut up Alcor."

Alcor chuckles and turns into a human... Mostly. He has brown hair, black eyes with yellow irises, sharp fangs, and wings coming from what looks like his butt. He's wearing a black tails coat lined with yellow, a black vest underneath along with a white button down shirt, black pats and black boots with what he looked like as a star on the sides. He also has a top hat floating around his head like Bill. He looks at me and freezes.

"Um... Who's this Moon?"

"This is Dipper 129. Dipper, this is Alcor Abol Dreambender Cipher."

Alcor bows. "Just call me Alcor."

Selene wispers in my ear. "We just call him Buttwings."

I giggle and Alcor groans.

"Did you tell him?!?"

Selene nods and giggles. She waves her hand and the portal closes.

"I don't need Stella coming out with Tad."

Selene looks at me.

"Sorry for all the weirdness."

I shrug. "You kinda get used to it. " I look and see Kitsune put Luna in a portal. Once she did this, she closed it up. She walks over to me, Selene, and Alcor. As soon as this happens, Yuki and Klein run and hug their adopted mother.

"Your not dead!" Klein states. Yuki punches him in the arm and then looks at  her mom.

"I'm glad your ok."

I hear Alcor let out a growl. I turn to see him death glaring Yuki and Klein. I then remember that they had mentioned that a door had been broken.

"Did they break your door?"

Alcor nods and walks into the Mystery Shack, Mabel examines his ass. Other me rolls his eyes and mumbles something along the line of.

"How come everyone thinks he's hot... we're the same."

I cock my head slightly to the side and other me looks at me.

"Ok, that's our 'I'm thinking about something' look. What is it?"

"Are Alcor and you the same person?"

Other me gives me a big eyed look and nods. I decide to drop the subject and walk back to Selene. 

"Selene, what are we going to do with Bill?"

She sighs. "as much as he's done to the Pines and to Kitsune and me, I want to throw him into the darkest depths of hell."  Her eyes turn Black and electric blue. She closes her eyes, she sighs. "But he's still family and a true demon. So I was hoping that he could just kinda... stay with you guys until there's a proper trail of the Demon Council?"

"WHAT?!?!?!"

She sighs. "I would take him to my dimension, But over there there's..." she shakes her head. " There's no way that I could possibly take him to my Dimension. So the only place he can stay where someone can keep an eye on him is here."

I sigh. "I'll have to talk to everyone else..."

She nods. "MY DIMENSIONS PINES!!! And Alcor, BACK INTO THE PORTAL!!!" She opens the portal and they all walk in. Selene turns to me.

"I have to go for a while to request a trial for Bill. But I might be able to come back after a while. I'll send a friend." She walks into the portal and it closes.

'What the hell did I just get myself into?' 

((Sry about the crappy chapter and for not updating for a while. I've been very busy... School. Bleh! I hate it. anyway, I'll be updating someother time. I also have a few ask and dare books out if ya'll want to take a look for fun. Enjoy a cute BATQFTIM pic.))