Ok this time i swear theres a fight scene

((I would also like to add that when Bill goes crazy, he doesn't remember half the stuff he says. So he forgot Dipper was helping Selene.))
Dippers POV
I'm back at the shack now and I see Yuki.
"Hey Yuki."
She just nods and buries her face more into her blue scarf. I see that she is carrying medical supplies.
"W-who's that f-for?!?!"
"Kitsune."
She walks out and I follow her to the living room. On Stans chair, Kitsune is being cleaned up of any blood by Selene while Klein is sitting in a corner, looking anxious staring into the distance.Yuki hands the medical supplies to Selene. Selene takes the gauze out and wraps up the cuts and wounds that Caesar gave her up. Kitsune winces once in a while, but nothing else. Kitsune looks at me and her eyes widen.
"P-Pinetree! How a-are you d-doing? D-d-did Bill h-hurt you?" Her voice is raspy.
"No he didn't hurt me."
She sighs, probably relieved. She smiles a bit.
"I see you've meet Selene."
I nod.
"How did you two meet?"
Me and Selene tell her and she laughs.
"Selene! I always tell you not to just hug any Dipper you don't know!" She chines.
Selene mutters a few things and looks embarrassed. Then Klein looks up, startled.
"Bill is here."

Bills POV
I land in front of the Mystery Shack. I think Sixers may be sheltering them here. He always has had a soft spot for the younger generation of the Dream demons. Yuki, Selene, and Klein run out the front door. Selene's eyes are black with electric blue irises. She growls.
"YeLlOw FoX~"
"What do you want you crazy dorito!"
I pretend to pout. "You know... I HaTe iT when people compare me to that stupid human food."
I see that while I was talking, she ushered Klein and Yuki into the Mystery Shack.
"Smart choice, making Klein and Yuki go inside the Shack. BuT YoU ShOuLd HaVe JuSt lEfT~"
Selene's POV
I look at Bill angry as Dean Winchester is without his pie. I snap my fingers and my weapon appears into my hand. It's what looks like a big silver knife. It's the size of my body with blue linen wrapped at the hilt. Bill chuckles.
"Silly little fox! That wouldn't kill me!"
I smile smugly.
"It would if it's Stygian Iron, edged with imperial gold~"
His face pales a bit. I laugh like the dream demon I am and my black and silver demon wings and my two black spear like tails come out. I smile, revealing my fangs.
"LeTs PlAy iLlUmINaTcHo~"

Dippers POV
I see Selene with two tails and and black wings. Black smoke is covering most of the lower half her legs. She flaps her wing and she's off the ground.
"ArE yOu cOmInG BiLl?"
He huffs and then a pair of yellow and blue wing pop out of his back and he flys up. His eyes are red and his hands turn to claws. A pair of black horns are curled at the top of his blonde hair.then a bunch of iron and gold knifes pointed towards Bill appear next to Selene and then in a blink of an eye, her and the knifes are slashing at Bill.
He has made golden swords that are blocking the knifes attacks. The scene unfolding in font of me is beautiful and terrifying at the same time. I turn to Yuki and Klein.
"Why aren't you guys out there fighting with Selene?"
Yuki gives me a sad look.
"Pinetree... if we could, we would. Bill hurt our mom! But we're not strong enough to hurt him. And when Selene's on a rampage, it's best to stay out of her way."
"What happened to her?"
Klein grunts.
"It's not our place to tell Dipper."
Then I hear a voice behind me.
"I know."
We all look back to see Kitsune. Who has gotten up and is on the porch with us.
"K-Kitsune! Go back inside and rest!" Yuki cries.
Kitsune shakes her head and looks at me.
"Selene was abandoned by her parents and sent to a dimension were no one was... the dimension she lives in now. Being alone for so many years took a toll on her. Her sanity diminished greatly."
I look back up to Selene. She's laughing and trying to attack Bill.
"Poor Selene."
Kitsune nods.
"I have to go help her." She starts to levitate of the ground when Yuki grabs her waist into a hug.
"Be safe mom."
Kitsune gives her adopted child a sad smile.
"I will." She floats up and starts throwing gold and silver flames at Bill. Then, Stan, Ford, and Mabel run out of the house and onto the porch.
"What in the world is happening here Dipper?!?" Stan shouts.
"Selene and Bill are fighting!"
Fords eyes widen.
"Bill! As in-"
"Bill Cipher." I confirmed.
We all look up at the battle. Selene must have gotten some sanity back because she's now fighting more coordinated. Her and Kitsune have scratches on their faces.
'Oh no...'

((Hiya fleshsacks! How ya doin? I'm on vacation and wrote this. I felt inspired by the view of the beach!))
Bill: wow... I didn't know you had human emotions Little fox
((Go die in a hole Bill))
Bill: ;-;
((Any way hope you guys enjoyed the long chapter and and actual fight scene! Enjoy the picture of the view that inspired me... byez!!!!))

 byez!!!!))