Living with the one and only Illumanacho

Dipper's POV

I'm sitting on my bed in my room, just reading my Manga book, when I hear Bill calling me from the living room

"Pinetree! Pinetree~ PINETREE!! STOP IGNORING THE ALL MIGHTY DREAM DEMON!!!!!"

"MORE LIKE AN OVERGROWN DORITO!!!!!"

I hear a very loud gasp an a tumbling sound coming from the living room.

"TAKE THAT BACK PINETREE!!!!!!!"

"Why should I!" I call back. "What I'm saying is the truth!" I giggle to myself and I can hear him stomping towards my room. He slams my door open and jumps on top of me.

"I swear to all things unholy Pinetree, if you don't take that back-"

"What?" I sit up as much as I can, because I still have the Dorito on me. "What are you gonna do Bill? Blast me to smithereens? Murder me? You can't do crap you evil Nacho! You're stuck here while Selene talks to the Demon Council about your punishment, so you might as well stop acting like a flipping dick and calm the fuck down."

Bill Looks extremely startled and then gives me a sad look that kind of reminds me of when he was Caesar. I shake that thought out of my head and glare at him. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Bill sighs and lays down on me. Not expecting this, I start blushing really hard. He lays there, and hugs my side like a scared child would hold onto an adult. Laying there, I see that his eyes are closed. I can also now see that he has freckles on his nose. He actually looks pretty adorable. He looks up at me and smirks. "You like what you're seeing Pinetree?~"

Blushing harder, I shove him off of me. He falls on the floor with a dull thud and he whines.

"Pinetree~ that wasn't very nice!~"

I huff and go back to reading my Manga. I hear him get up and look over my shoulder. He leans his chin on my shoulder. I sigh and mark my page as I close it.

"What do you want Bill?"

"I'm boreeeeddddd~ lets do something fun!"

"Bill, I'm pretty sure that our definitions of 'fun' are different."

Bill pouts and hugs my side.  "Aw come on! I'm sssooooooooooo bored! Why don't we go on one of those monster hunt thingies that you and shooting star do for fun?"

I look at Bill and then try to shove him off of my bed again. But that stupid dorito just floats upside down. He crosses his arms and pouts. I get up and walk out of my room. Bill floats next to me.

"Where are we going Pinetree?" I shove him in the face and walk up the stairs into Mabel's room. She's sitting on the bed and staring at the ceiling. When I walk in, she smiles and sticks her tongue out at me.

"Hiya bro-bro! What's ya doing up here on this fine afternoon?"

"Want to go on a monster hunt?"

Mabel smirks and pulls out her grappling hook. "I thought you'd never ask."

Bill, still floating, pops his stupid face into the room.

"Can I come to Pinetree?"

I sigh and bring out a yellow collar and leash that Selene gave me, or more like teleported here with a note that said 'incase you need to walk the stupid nacho.'

"We can't really leave him here alone."

Bill looks at the collar and leash and whistles. "A bit kinky, didn'tcha think Pinetree?"

I growl and pull him by his hair to the floor and put the collar on him. I look at him and he completely goes to the floor and gives me a pathetic look. "Please be careful with me master~"

I blush slightly and pull the leash. I hear Bill make some sort of comment, but I ignore it. Mabel walks next to me and AND gives me a empathetic and comforting smile, to say, 'I know that you hate him,but this won't last long' kinda look.

I sigh as I think to myself 'how the fuck did I get wrapped into all of this shit?'

((HHHEEEEYYYYYY!!!! The mighty author-Chan has risen from the dead once again!!!! Schools a biatch!!!!!! Anyway, sry for the long wait! Hope y'all enjoy the chapter!!!!))