Chapter one

Chapter one WARNING THIS IS UNEDITED
I couldn't believe it there house was fucking huge.
"so Sophia, what do you think?"asked Kian
"Wow, I mean it's amazing!"
"Thank you." they all say in unison
I couldn't help myself I ran inside it was even bigger inside. There we seven rooms, they bring me to the third floor which was only the seventh room with a big bathroom it was all mine! It had Pastel blue walls it was perfect. I got all set up with my two penny boards Flash and Joker at one side of my room (flash has a red deck, white trucks and yellow wheels and Joker has a purple deck, white trucks, and green wheels) Then I'm called down stairs by Kian.
"Ya Kian?"
"I want you to come with me so you can meet Andrea my girlfriend,"
"Ok," I reply, "driving or riding"
"We can skate, her house isn't that far,"
"Cool,"
"wait Jaycce get your long board, instead of Flash,"
"Ok, be right back,"
Kian screams up stairs,"when the guys come back we have a surprise for you,"
"Sweet," I scream back!
I come down with my long board and we get ready to go, it's about a fifteen minutes to Andreas house, and I'm kinda nervous because I have seen pictures of her and she is so beautiful, and I was never really talked to by the "pretty girls," I hope she likes me.
"Ready?"He asked
"Ya, I'm just nervous,"
"it's ok she's so nice,"
I walk in her apartment is huge lights everywhere I can't take it all in I was amazed and when Andrea walks of out of her room I was starstruck she was gorgeous.
"Hi, I'm Andrea Russett,"
I couldn't move so Kian helps me,"This is Sophia, she likes to be called Sophia,"He said rembering the joke I made earlier.
"Hi," I say quite as a mouse.
"Your very beautiful, how old are You?"
"I'm 13,"
"Awesome! So I know someone who is 13 also you two would be so cute together, you should meet him at Magcon, Sam and Jc are going and you can stay with me.Oh and Sophia the boys name is Hayes... Hayes Grier"
"I can't wait to meet him," and that's when I start to blush uncontrollably
"Wow Andrea, your so sweet," Kian tells her kissing her on the cheek
"So, Sophia what do you think?"
"Oh my God Andrea I would love to. Thank you do much!"
"Awesome I will get us plane tickets,"
Then we left and I couldn't be any more excited Trevor Kian Connor Jc Sam and Ricky all had a surprise for me at the house today couldn't get any better. It was a pretty quite ride back I think Kian realized I was in shock!
I break the silence,"Andrea is very beautiful, she so nice too!"
"haha thanks And ya she really is beautiful,"
We finally got home and all of the other boys were waiting for us. They all had something in there hands.
"Sit down Sophia," Connor tells me.
I sit everyone seems excited,
"CAN I GO FIRST?!!" Trevor sings/screams
he doesn't wait for an answer he hands me medium sized box I open it and there is a bunch shopping gift cards and he adds "GIRL YOU NEED SOME MORE CLOTHES SO AFTER THIS I'M BRINGING YOU SHOPPING"
I couldn't stop laughing,"Thanks Trevor,"
Sam went next, I opened up a small box that had an iPhone 5s, I was so excited,"Sammy! Thanks so much!"
quick Kians POV
When Sophia opened Sam's present, she's so happy and says,"Sammy! Thanks so much" Sammy she called him Sammy no one is aloud to call him that but he seems ok with it
We all stare at him,
then he says"Only she can call me that,
Okay?"
"Okay." We all reply
(LMAO SORRY I HAD TO)
Sophia POV
Connor went next it was a very large box, I opened it and there was a Mac Book Pro, I couldn't talk all I could do is give him a hug and sit down.
"Ok Sophia this is from me and Jc," Kian told me.
"Cool," I reply
They carried two big boxes, I get on the floor to open it and in the first box was a cannon camera and in the next box there were light kinda like the lights in YouTube videos.
"Wait," I say, "I know who you guys are your Our 2nd life from YouTube,"
"wow she's good," they all say.
"Haha you guys are so funny my friend loves you guys, well I think she still does she isn't really alive any more,"
"Why?"They asked.
"one word suicide,"they are all shocked" anyway what does Ricky have for me?"
Ricky stands up and says "I'm gonna bring you on a second shopping spree but for any electronic you want!"
I scream so loud I lose my voice for a few seconds, and when I can talk again I thank them a million times then tell them that Andrea wants to bring me to Magcon to meet a boy named Hayes Grier. They were all happy for me and that's when they asked,"Sophia do you want to go to public school or be home schooled?"
"I want to go to public school,"I say. See I really don't care about what people think about me so any asshole who gets in my way I'll beat the living shit out of them.
"You guys I had a long day in gonna go to sleep, I'll get everything set up tomorrow,"
"Night!" They all say. When I got up to my room I was so tiered I didn't change my clothes I just crashed and feel into a deep sleep.
what do you think I like it its kinda jumpy but I like the story plz check out my o2l account ___0ur2ndlife___ my personal 0mq_Sophia and KIK me at sophiacookiemess or highpeakesminer or 1_s_o_p_h_i_a_1 love you all