Chapter 7

Sophias POV

Hayes, Taylor, and I wake up before anyone else so we decided on prank number two we just take an airhorn to wake them up but the catch is its filled with confeti.

"Shh Tay,"I tell him he was practicly screaming.

"Ok on the count of 3,"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"WAKE UPPP," we scream as I pull the horn making everyone jump up. 

"Two points team Sophia,"Hayes says.

"Two? But that was only one prank,"Carter pleads.

"Look in the mirror,"I tell them.

They all run into the bathroom to see there face, and come back angry.

"So two points Team Sophia,"Taylor repeats.

"Whatever,"Tori says,"But Sophia wanna go to the mall with me today?"

"Okay let me go get ready,"I answer

I walk back into my room pick out my clothes and head to the shower. I get in wash my hair, shave, so on. I get out put on my clothes witch is a tight white long sleved crop top with a purple flowered skirt and my brown combat boots. With simple make-up, sparkly eye shadow with a light pink lipstick, and I straighten my hair. I walk out of the bathroom and I feel like someone was staring at me, I turn around and I see blue eyes looking at me.

"Hayes?"I ask making him jump out his thoughts.

"Oh...ahh...I mean...y-you look amazing," He says, making me blush.

"Why thank you, but have you seen Tori?" 

"Ya she's in Nash's room,"

"Ok well thanks again,"I say smiling walking out of the room.

I walk over to Nashs room and knock on the door.  I see Tori open the door.

"Hey are you ready?"She asks.

"Ya,"I smiply say.

"Ok well lets go,"

We head out and start walking twords the mall.

Tori's POV

Honestly Sophia look amazing today, I mean she was always beautiful but today flawless, in my eyes atleast. But we started to walk to the mall, and when we got there our jaws dropped to the floor the mall was huge and we went to fovever 21 first of Sophias request, I see some cool clothes obivosly bought them but Sophia came out with like five big bags, we continue on shopping when Sophia screams,

"Hayes!" and runs to him.

Well talk about a girls day gone wrong. Sophia goes on walking with Hayes, I mean I'm glad her and Hayes are getting close, and I hope she feels the same way with me and Matthew, but when or if we start dating them we will drift apart and I don't want that to happen.

A/N 
Ok so this is so short and a start of a little drama but I wont be able to update today anymore but I hope ya'll like it. It was a little rushed but I will make up for in the next chapter, byeeeeeeeeee