Chapter 15

Sophia's POV

I was lifeless, I couldn't move, I heard a voice I couldn't make out,"But its been 1 week!" one week? What happened to me? I don't know all I rember is Tori and I getting impacted by something hard, a...a...car crash, its all flooding back into my thoughs, Tori and I got hit by a car, we were rushed to the hospital, but what about Tori? Then I heard something beeping, the beep getting faster and faster, I opened my eyes slowly to see Tori all wrapped up, her heart meter going fast to fast, "TORI, TORI! HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE TORI SOMETHINGS HAPPENING," A docter came rushing in, with a bunch of other people, "Sophia I'm glad you're awake but I will have to be right back Tori is going to need sugery,"The doc tells me, running out of the room. Why can't it be me I should be the one to die I can't take it, Tori my only friend, my best friend, when she was rushed out everyone rushed in, Hayes and Taylor rushing to me tears in they're eyes, "We lost you for about 2 minutes but they were alble to bring you ba-" I inturupted Hayes while he was talking, "Cool okay I don't care what about Tori (abnegation moments right there selfless) is she okay?" They just looked at me shocked I didn't know why, "What?"I ask them. 

"Well I mean you just got out of a coma and you think about someone else, it just so amazing," Matt says.

I look over at Matt hes a wreak he really loves Tori,"Hey guys may I please talk to Matt," I ask. "Alone," 

They all nod and walk out of the room I motion Matt to come over to and I start to talk, "Matthew, you love Tori, and I can see that. She really like you to so can you do me this one thing, just promise me that you will never hurt you, be infinte have Infinity?"

He looks me straight in the eyes and say, "But everything comes to an end."

"Everything comes to an end if you belive it will if you stay infinte then you will be infinte,"

He was about to reply when the docter came in and told him to leave so he could talk to me, "Sophia, I have some new about Tori and I'm telling you because you very close to her, Tori is still in a coma and has a very likely chance of death, this was not caused by the crash, but we have came to a conclusion that she has depression, she had the ablity to move out of the way of the car but stayed there, it was like a suicide mission,"He finishes up I'm sitting there in shock, suicide mision, I wish I found out and I knew more but she never talked to me about it and I respected that,

I respond, crying, "I.I need to see her, please, she means everything to me, she's my best friend, my sister,"

"I'm sorry but she has to stay in a different room untill she can recover, does she have any other people she trusts or loves?"He asked.

"Her boyfriend Matthew,"I tell him while he just nods and walks out, probaly to go talk to Matt while I'm there thinking why she wanted to die she told she was bullied, last year but nothing recent, that I know of. Tori was always there for me, and I wasn't there when she needed me the most but-. My very many thoughs were inturupted by Hayes walking in,"Soph it feels like we haven't talk in a while, I was worried sick!"

"Well Hayes theres a reason that we haven't talk in a while I was in a coma,"I giggle.

"True but I still missed you, I missed how your green eyes glistened in the sun, or how your brown hair always falls into your face, your cute little brace face, I missed everything about you," He wispers pulling his body closer to me so we are just inches apart, "And I'm never letting you go,"

"Hayes, when I first came here I was like a falling star, you caught me,"I say.

"Well lets say when I first saw you I wanted to be yours now that you tell me, I always wanted to  Catch a Falling Star,"

A/N

Updated heyyyyyy like it fuck the haters lol