Chapter 8

Sophia's POV

Tori seamed hurt that I left her to be with Hayes but she doesn't relize what we are doing. Matt looks at Tori a certian way he has never looked at another girl like that. Same with Tori she looks at Matt how Andrea looks at Kian and its so adorable.

"Soph how are we gonna do this?"Hayes asked.

"I don't know but I can't just leave Tori like this I have to go back," 

"Wait!"He shouts,"Will you go on a date with me tomarrow?"He asked in a shy tone.

"I would love to Hayes but I really have to go," I tell him walking back to Tori.

"Hi sorry about that," I tell her I felt horrible

"It's fine," She told me but obviously she wasn't fine.

Tori's POV

I actually wasn't fine I was always ditched by my friends but I just smile and say,"It's fine," Sophia looks at me for a second then goes silent.

"No,"She says making me look her straight in her eyes, "You're not fine," 

"I really am,"

"No you're not, I can see it in your eyes,"

"Fine, I'll tell you, but lets go to starbucks to talk," I tell her. 

"Deal,"

We walk over to starbucks and take a seat, she give's me a look and I start talking.

"Ok well it all started two years ago I was bullied and pushed around and last year I started to cut last year, because of Matthew not Espinosa but a different one he was my boyfriend until he got popular and I got famous and moved and thats when I meet you,"I told her

"Wow, I am sorry," was all she could say,

"Its fine I'm over it. So whats your story?" I ask.

"Well thats for another day," She says laughing."Anyway I see how close you and Matt are he's the second person you should tell,"

"Ok I will when the time comes," I reasure her.

"Good now, after that big even lets go shopping!"She screams getting crazy looks from people while we just laugh.

We walk around buying clothes until Sophia see's a skate shop, oh shit.

"OH MY GOD TORI IT'S A SKATE SHOP,"she says dragging me into to the store.

"Sophia I don't know how to skateboard,"I tell her,

"Well buy one and I'll help you! I have mine at my house,"

I decide on a black and white penny board and we head back to the hotel.

We walk up to our room to see Nash and Taylor looking at Sophias boards. She legit stops in her tracks,

"Move away from the board,"She says.

They slowly back away.

"Soph are these yours?"

"Yup,"She states popping the "p"

"We will have to go skating sometime,"Taylor says

"Ya I guess,"She replied when I walk over to the bathroom door when a bunch of water dumps on me stupid prank wars, 

"One point, Team Nash,"Nash say.

I walk up to Sophia and wisper in her ear,"He needs so watch his back"

"And so do you,"She replied making me laugh.

A/N 

How is it comment votee