Chapter 9

Sophia's POV

I had an awesome day with Tori and I think it's time I tell her about my date with Hayes. I will when I'm teaching her to penny board today, I woke up at around 10 and decided to get ready I took a shower last night so I was good on that so I just grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom, today I had dark rasberry colored shorts, a plain short sleeve black crop top and, black-gray vans. I straightened my hair and put on a plain rasberry-colored snap-back. I only had light make-up which was eyeliner and mascara. 

Tori was still sleeping so I decide to wake her up, I jumped on her bed screaming

"Tor-Tor wake uppppp," 

"Haha ok I'm up,"She says giggling.

I was about to reply when my phone buzzed Hayes texted me.

Hayes-Magcon was postponed for a week.(A/n just go with it ok)

Sophia-Why?

Hayes-We just got here two days ago so we all have to 'bond'.

S-Thats lame

H-Ikr well anyways for our date tonight just dress casual

S-Okay well gtg bye

H-Bye 

"So Tori how long do you need?"

"Ten minutes," She tells me.

"Okayyyyy"I tell her.

(INSERT SPONGEBOB 10 MINUTES LATER)

Tori walk out of the bathroom absolutly gorgeous she had a white 'lol ur not a magcon boy' tee-shirt with black shorts and black vans her hair was also in loose waves. 

"Tori you wore the perfect oufite for today,"

"Haha thank you so much,"

With that I lead her to a park and get her started, she was actually really good. I tell her that to

4 hours later

"Tori oh my god I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you but I have a date with Hayes tonight and I have to go get ready,"I tell her.

"Oh Sophia I'm so glad he asked you out, you go I'm gonna stay back and practice."She tells me

"Ok I'm so sorry but I really have to go," and with that I skate away.

Tori's POV

I knew it I would be left again, I knew I shouldn't do this but I had to I grabbed my blade out of my pocket I put three new lines

'One for not being good enough'

'Another for Matt'

'And the last one is for Sophia' 

I was about to slice my third one but tight arms warp around me, 

"Tori what are you doing,"A deep voice asked.

Matthew.

"Well theres no point to live,"

"Tell me why please,"

"Well.."

~'~FlashBack~'~

I sit with my small group of friends and go to throw away trash when Matthew trips me and his new side girl shoves me against the wall. Looks like someone needs to know what the real trash is. Ur right I say and shove her and Matthew both fall half way in the trash cans but before I get away all his buddies trip me and laugh and throw stuff at me. I run t the bath room and this I about cutting but I'm stronger than that I waited a year but it got worse so I did cut. It just went down from there. And still no one knew or cared.{A/N NOT ESPINOSA)

~'~End of FlashBack~'~

He didn't say anything he was speachless and it was hard to talk over the roaring of the rain. 

"Matt I-" I was stopped by him crashing his lips into mine.

"I want to be your someone so what if your only 13 in love age doesn't matter, so Tori will you be mine?"

"I wouldn't wanna be anyone elses,"I reply.

A/N

HAHAHA Sophia and Hayes date in the next chapter so what do you think about Mori aye aye or how about Sayes I think yes lol anyway last update for today.