Chapter 26

Month 4

Tori had left she had to go home, they need her more than me, all I've been doing now is walking around the small room I have talking to myself wondering why I was here, why I had to come here, it's not a big deal really, well maybe it is ugh I give up I still have two months two god damn months left in living hell, also to add on to the list visiting day was last week and only Hayes and Sam came not even Taylor my own fucking brother apparently he has this new girlfriend who won't leave his side an vise versa. Hayes talked to me, to specify that the star, it was so sweet he cares so much, I told him he meant everything and he shouldn't try to hard to please me he never went back home with Nash he stayed by my side and I couldn't thank him more. Sam only came to explain why Tay wasn't here so Sam didn't count he's been distant as well. Anyway all I'm doing is starring at the star I always loved, it was so dull and seamed so fragile which I liked because I knew how strong a star really is, I refer myself to that star and I have no idea why.

A/N
Okay okay I'm sorry I'm sorry but the story has a few chapters left and stuff and there's not much to write anymore until she's out so that's what I'm gonna do now