Chapter 14

Tori's POV 

Sophia was such an amazing girl and we decide to go down to *Insert MrBrent98 voice here* Taco Bell. We started to penny board down the street, actually racing down the street, obviously she won, Sophia walked in and ordered two large baja blasts also know as heaven in my mouth, we sat and talked for around 45 minutes untill it was almost dark so we decided to race back we started to down the street when all of a suden something smashes hard into us, a car... the man jumped out of his car and dililed 9-1-1, in a matter of minutes I heard sirens and many voices I couldn't make out, then my world turned into a black space of aboslutly nothing.

Sophia's POV

Sirens and muffled screaming was all I heard, I only felt the blood trickling down from my head, splattering on the ground, then I couldn't see or hear just blackness.

AT THE HOSPITAL

still Sophia's POV.

I heard it didn't hurt to die

it all happened in a matter of seconds, I mean from the second your born you start to die, everything happens so quickly in life so why do we wish for Mondays to be Fridays? Or for the rainy days to be beautiful sunny days?

Would I have lived more insted of dreaming, so what I was locked up in the orpahage, I wish I fucked up more in life, I was always a good kid, but no I wish I took my life more to use, I wish I didn't just survive but lived.

Hayes' POV

Matthew and I were in the back of Cam's truck speachless less than 5 minutes ago we were just laughing and having fun now we are rushing down to the hospital, Sophia and Tori are half dead. We get to the Hospital Matthew and I go up to the front desk, "WE NEED SOPHIA LAWLEY AND TORI HARTMAN(LOL SUPRISE)," She tells us the room number and sprint in the room, with the docter in there we tell him we are the closest thing to family and he tell's us they are in deep comas.

MATTHEW AND HAYES' POV

Were lossing our princess' by every second they stay in that coma.

A/N

Hello again hoes das it more coming