Chapter 17

Sophia's POV

Tori and I are still slowly recovering, but we have plenty of stuff to keep us intertained. 

"Hey Soph! Check yo twitter,"Tori says from her bed. I open the app on my phone and see a hashtags  trending world wide #StayStrongMagconGirls thats very sweet they acutally care about us, while I was at it I decided to check instgram and vine, I saw a bunch of edits but one caught my eye, it was a cute edit of Hayes and I it was a picture of us and one of those cute couple gifs I revined it and with the same reactions as others they were freaking out. I was thinking about what I did to deserve all these amazing people who support me and care for me when all of a suden Hayes walks in,"Hey babe how are you doing?"He asks kissing my forehead.
"I have been better, I've missed you!"I reply bringing him into a hug.
"Well I have a lot of good news,"He wispers keeping a quite tone.
"Which is,"I ask keeping my tone the same as his.
"You are able to leave the hospital and those girls who kiddnap you, Lucy and Jordan well they are being shiped to a boarding school, in Africa!"(I WAS THINK ABOUT MEAN GIRLS, 'IF YOUR FROM AFRICA THEN WHY AREN'T YOU BLACK,')
"Wow Hayes, thats so amazing, when will I leave?"
"Well I wasn't finished you will be leaving tomorrow but for Magcon its the last event before we all head back home so we want you to go in and talk to the fans, they look up to you so much, they love you,"
"I love them too,"

--

I was finally leaving the hospital with Tori we were going straight to Magcon, permission granted by the hostpital we both recovered very fast. I was beyond nevous I know Hayes said they loved me but I was still unsure a bunch of thoughts were racing through my head but everything came to a stop when we pulled up to were Magcon was being held. I walked inside imbracing everything. Carter walked me to the stage right as they were introducing me, I hear cheers, I walked on and everything went silent, "Hey guys, it Sophia, so I just came out of the hospital got hit by a car but no major injeres, but I think you all have heard what has happened some of us are going our own ways, and I'm only a guest on this tour so this is my last stop as well but, I just wanted to tell you all not to say good bye but to say see you later, you can never ever break apart a family, I'll miss everyone of you and always know you are worth something no matter what others say!"

Wow deep

Hayes walked up behind me (Still infrount of everyone) and wispered,"You're so amazing, and I love you,"He then spins me around and lightly kisses me, after about four seconds we pull away, getting 'awes' and a lot of screaming from the fans. I love this so much I'm going to miss this so much,
"Hayes, I love you I could-"I start but getting inturupted by Hayes,
"But Soph, I'm not done, before you go back to Canliforna I am taking you on an amazing date,"
I felt bad he shouldn't do this for me I'm only a girl but I decide just to reply with, "It's a date then,"

After our little 'moment' as Taylor calls it we start a question and answer session, usually no one asks me questions so I just stand there as my very awkward self. Then I hear Taylor call on a girl and she says,"Well this question is for Sophia!"I look at her and she continues to ask her question,"I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much and your so inpirational to my friends and I," 
"Thank you, so much,"I say turning to Hayes and Taylor,"Guys help me to this beautiful girl I'm giving her a hug," They then pick me up and bring me to the girl luckly she was in the front I come up to her and bring her into a hug. She starts to ball her eyes out and I just wisper to her that its okay and I'm only a girl just like her, that didn't really calm her down but I tried. I jump into Hayes arms and he carrys me back to the stage.

---

Magcon was pretty much the same jumping around just having a good time. We get back to our hotel room around 4;00 Hayes is bringing me on the date around 6:30, I only have 2 and a half hours until he picks me up. He told me to wear something casual, so I'm sitting in my room with Tori and clothes all around us,"Sophia! Look at this!" She screams, holding up a tye-dye 'dance all night' muscle-tee with plain black leggings and dark red toms, it was perfect. I agree, with that she pulls me into the bathroom, She throughs my hair into a messy side fishtail braid, with wingged eyeliner and a little mascara. Tori finished up and she turned me around, I have to admit she made me look presentable for once.

I check the clock 6:15 pefect time. I sit there on my phone tweeting stupid shit like always. After what seams like hours I hear a knock on my door and it was NOT who I expected, "Taylor?"(He is wearing a sutie) I ask while he just nods,"I hate to break it to you but I have a date tonight! " He just stands there holding his hand out there is a little peice of paper I grab it and read it,

Hey Babe! Suprise Taylor and the rest of the guys are helping me with this, so just follow along and you will soon be at the date of your life!

I just nod my head while Taylor pulls me down the hotel room into his car. He drives me down to a starbucks where I see Matt and Nash also in half suties you could say (side pic) They hand me another note! Yay!

Hey gorgeous,
             It's almost over I promise just walk down the street and you will see  6 very familar people.

I give Matt and Nash a hug before I head on my way to the next group of people, I walk and walk until I find 3 boys standing tall and very proper which I'm suprised, I turn to face them and I see Cam, Jack J, Jack G, Carter, Aaron and Jacob. I hug them and when i get to Carter he just reads me the note,

"Sophia, Carter is going to bring you to the last and finaly spot, I love you," I again just nod my head while Carter walks me to the last destination, I was told to close my eyes and if on que I did (what the fuck did I just write ah I don't even) I was finally stopped and was alowed to open my eyes and when I did I felt a tear fall from my eye wow life just got one million times better.

A/N

Hey so word cound 1226 wow I'm so proud so I hope this makes up for not updating (Not like anyone reads this exept Tori haha love u) OKay anyway 1.5 reads about wow thanks so much

Songs I listened to while typing

Fack-Eminem

Give me love- Ed sheeran

Ride-SoMo

Surfboard-cody simpson

The a Team-Ed sheeran

No faith in brooklyn- Hoodie Allen

No inturuption Hoodie Allen

Paranoid- Ty Dolla $ign!