Chapter 22

No Ones POV

It's been about a week and a half, they said that they would only keep her plugged in for a few more days, the boy has been at the hospital, the one who tore her heart apart yet he hasn't realized it yet, the color faded from everyones eyes espically the boy, her boyfriend,Teddy has been heartbroken as much as the blue eyed boy, they love her so much, and if she doesn't make it none of them will be the same, Eventually all the boys came to vist her, they said that they were just sad that she never called or texted them after she left and thats why they didn't want to see her again. The doctor told them once or if she wakes up that she will have to go to a recovery hospital, becuase she was diagnosed with Chronic Depression (Chronic depression, or dysthymia, is characterized by a long-term (two years or more) depressed mood. There are also symptoms present that are associated with major depression but not enough for a diagnosis of major depression. Chronic depression is less severe than major depression and typically does not disable the person. If you have dysthymia or chronic depression, you may also experience one or more episodes of major depression during your lifetime.) Everyone was hoping she would make it through, the worst part about it is that Kian nor any of the o2l boys execpt Sam came to vist her, nor call the viners who haven't slept for ages.

Taylor's POV

We all just waited in the small waiting room, hoping for the doctor to tell us that she woke up and survived, I kept on thinking about life without her and I just couldn't picture it, she was like my bestfriend my sister I feel like I can't live another day knowing she might not make it another day. I kept on thinking, untill I was intureupted by a...doctor, "Hello, may I talk to Mr.Caniff?"He asks, as I nod my head and get up,"So as you know Sophia is alive but barely breathing, she lost a lot of blood, and we need to give her the same blood type, and you happen to have the same blood type, we also took some tests and you guys are related, brother and sister actually, and she also has over a 50 percent chance of waking up today, we recomend you staying here, so if she was to wake up you'll be the first person she'll see, I wish, you the best of luck, and I hope you see your sister very soon,"He says walking out of the room, I have a sister, I mean I have my little brother and older brothers but I have a sibling I became so close with, calling her my family and now she really is, today is the best day of my life she has a chance of waking up today, this couldn't get any better.

I wait about two hours before I hear the smallest wisper, wisper my name, I can feel the tears briming in my eyes, she woke up, I quickly sprint to her side and wisper, "Hey baby girl, its okay you're okay we're all going to be okay now, now that you're back, we can fix everything, we have some news for you as well, but I'll tell you that later," I wisper crying tears streaming down my face all she does is grabs my hand and says, "Taylor, don't cry, you're to strong to cry," I can only laugh at her comment, she loves others more than herself, thats good and bad, but all I can think is that shes alive and my biological sister, wow.

Sophia's POV

I woke up slowly then once at all, I felt bad, that I didn't die and I just kind of wanted life to be over for me, but there was good news, I wasn't going back to move in with Kian, he never visited me so why should I ever go back to him, I also figured out I'm Taylors bioloical sister which I'm not complaining, I mean I love him, he always supported me when others didn't. But other from that I'm having a visiting day for all the people who waited for me, then its off to the recovery hospital, I started the day off with Taylor he told me that I am going to be moving in with him in California with Sam, which got me very excited. Next came Tori this was the hardest, I never told her I was going to try to kill myself, but we cried and talked and aparently she was moving in with us as well. After that some can in groups it was first Jack, Jack and Shawn, they aparently wrote a song for me, Jack G and Shawn sang while J made the beats they called the song wings, the song talked about how someone sent me down to earth because I was an angle who lost her wing, it was beautiful honestly. Then it was Cam, Carter, and Nash, they talked about how I trended on twitter everyone wishing for me to get better. There were three more and they agreed to go in seperatly first was Teddy he talked about how he felt like we are best friends and nothing could change that, I felt the same way, it didn't hurt, that much. Next came Henry he just talked to me told me how much he missed having his texting buddy he always made me smile. Then I had the person who I dredded to talk to the most Hayes, he was mostly the cause of this, he came in begging for me to forgive him it hurt me, saying no but he hurt me so much and yes I'll admit I love him but I couldn't just forgive and forget, if you understand were I'm coming from.

Hayes finally left my room so I could get ready to go to the other hospital once I pack my stuff up I hop into Taylors car as he grabs my hand and says,"A new start for all of us,"

A/N
Most of these are pre written soo the book is coming really close to an end and with the ending I'm not sure if there will be a sequel and so I'm also working on another book YAS I'll have be working on two different books also my laptop broke so I'm on my phone I'll edit the chapters when I get my laptop back