Chapter 5

"KIAN I'm home,"I yell," I have a friend,"

He didn't reply so I think he is making a video or something like that. I lead Tori up to my room.

"Ok Tori, welcome to my ever so large room,"

"Wow Sophia your room is so cool!"

"Haha thanks you"

SKIPPING SLEEP OVER BC IT WAS BORING IDEK

It was the next day and Tori 'said' I could pick out her clothes I decided on a Aztec patterned crop top with high wasted jean shorts.

"Soph I really don't think this is for me,"She protested.

"Tori you look amazing and this suits your personality perfectly,"

And it kept on going her protesting against me and myself telling her she's looks amazing finally I gave in with an idea,

"Tori if you wear this to school today you can pick out my clothes for today,"

"Deal!" she practically screamed!

She didn't do horrible she picked out my white EMINEM muscle tee with some black high wasted shorts.

"This is gorgeous Tori!" then I remembered something, "MAGCON IS IN TWO WEEKS!" I shout.

We both scream and freak out untill it's time to go to school.

Skipping School untill the two weeks went by Bc the story was getting boring.

"Sophia don't be nervous same to you Tori," Andrea tells us as we are going through the air port."They are going to meet us when we get their,"

"Oh great!" Tori replied in the most sarcastic tone yet.

Honestly I was really nervous for two reasons first I'm afraid that my fans will not like me and second Andrea hasn't shut up about Hayes and how cute we might be, Tori felt the same way but with Matt Andrea again wouldn't shut up about him.

"Okay girls we just need to find our gate and we are on our wa-" She inturupted herself when she saw our gate. Tori and I exchange nervous looks and walk to the gate. I find my seat I plug my ear buds into my phone and Stan by EMINEM is playing.

My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I..

got out of bed at all

The morning rain clouds up my window..

and I can't see at all

And even if I could it'll all be gray,

but your picture on my wall

It reminds me, that it's not so bad,

it's not so bad..

Dear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't calling

I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom

I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em

There probably was a problem at the post office or something

Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em

but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?

My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm bout to be a father

If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?

I'ma name her Bonnie

I read about your Uncle Ronnie too, I'm sorry