Chapter 23

Month One

I was sent to this place yesterday and I already wish I wasn't here, it's been hell already they sent me to a support group, which the oldest Gianna always talked about how she was so glad she survived, she let us talk about why we tried and when it came my turn I stood up and said, "I'm Sophia Caniff, I tried to kill myself out of complete heart break and betrail. I could say I'm okay but I would be lying,"I told them Gianna looked at me and asked me what was wrong, I just laughed and stood back up, "I met this boy named Hayes, we were in love it felt we got closer and closer by the minute but after I went back home and he went home as well we texted and called but a month later we started to drift apart texting sometimes to texting not at all we were both heart broken obviously I suffered from depression and getting yelled at by my adoptive father, but anyway he came after I tried and I just can't take it I can't look at him without seeing someone who didn't try to call or text after he told me he wan't to be written in the stars as in forever, but he was wrong and I was dumb enough to believe it,"I say she look at me shocked and I just laughed, after that the meeting was dismissed and we could go back to our rooms, all my fans worry about what happened to I get to have my phone and tweet one time a day, I walked into my room to see a twitter draft open and I stared to type, "SuperSophia: month one out 12 for recovery, it sucks balls😐 but I'm okay it's not helping and this place can suck my invisible dick I'll tweet tomorrow bye!"

The next day

Today was a day that everyone can visit it's once a month they all came that day for the whole time we just laughed and talked about what we enjoyed about magcon until Bart the bitch fucked us over, at the last hour Hayes asked everyone if he could talk to me alone Taylor and Sam gave me a worried look but I just nodded my head say it was okay and they come over and hug me, everyone else say there good bye as they leave me and Hayes. "Sophia,"he whispers,"I don't know about you but I never stopped thinking about my promise,"

I just look at him knowing what he was talking about but asking anyway,"what promise?"

"The one where I gave you the ring and told you I was glad you were the because I wanted to catch my falling star,"

"Hayes don't start, we both know I was just another star you happened to catch, I was just a rode block not to be there,"

"Sophia I don't want you to ever think that,"

"Hayes I would catch a bullet for you but little did either of us now you would be the one to pull the trigger-I'm so-"

"Aye grier out let me talk to her,"I hear my best friend Tori, I smiled at the sight of her as hayes walked out and she came in,"Sophia how have you been,"

"Tori my life is a sack of shit, I just can't wait to get out of here and be outside a small little room.

Last week of the month

It's been all the same sitting listening to lectures about living and life, or going to support groups that make me even more depressed, I just want to get away from this all and not have a care in the world, but it just didn't work how I wanted it too.

A/N

So the chapters are going to be pretty short but this book is coming to an end and I came to an conclusion there will NOT be a sequel sorry but ya