Chapter 25

Month 3

Tori was able to stay with me which made me feel a lot better, they said that I might be able to get out earlier because of how well I'm doing as in finally keeping the same concealer for more than a week I hated it here, I everyone visited me yesterday actually I lied on Sam, Hayes, Taylor, Cameron and Matt came apparently everyone else had 'plans'. Bullshit. Honesty they where nice at the start but never talked to be after my incident really, I'm just glad that some stayed but also I'm nervous like what if they don't care but it's all out of pitty. Thinking about this is only minor, I've been thinking about Hayes, he came every time talked to me for hours which felt like minute, we may not be dating but sure as hell he was there for me, and I love him always have always will. When I told him I was going to go the that specific star I meant it ever since I was little in the adoption center I alway would stare at that star, it was always there never moved it made me smile, even when I didn't do it for myself. Tori is talking about how her and Matt are madly in love it's adorable but my minds somewhere else it has always been. I wanted to tell Tori that I felt like I was going insane, crazy, I felt like every month in this place I get worse, I talk to myself and I wonder what will happen when I get out of here will I be better, worse I honestly have no idea.

A/N

I warned you the rest of this story is really short sorry