Chapter 16

Sophia's POV

After about two hours Tori came back into our room, with the docter he tells Matt and I that Tori needs a kidney tranplant,

"Let me please,"Matthew say.

"No Matthew let me, your her boyfriend but I'm her best friend,"I aruge.

He was about to start talking when the doc inturupted, "Yes lets have Sophia, it would make more sense," Matthew gives in and I am told I have 30 minutes untill the operation. I look over to Tori, she looks so peaceful and calm, still epressionless but shes alive so I don't really care.

Tori's POV

I knew I was in a coma because I heard people talking, wait I heard people talking so I must be waking up. Now lets see if I can move my finger, no no ugh one more try, I did it I moved, okay now lets see if I can open my eyes, yes my eyes!"Tori?"I hear a voice, it sounds like...

"Sophia?"I wisper.

"Tori I- wait the docter needs to know!" She tells me pushing a red button on the bed, I see the docter come in he tells me I need a Kidney tranplant and Sophia has offered to donate, I love that about her she always puts someone else before her self. The operation is about to start now and were about to go to operation, we roll in and they put us in the bed (Listen to Brain Damage by eminem) soon the world goes black.

Sophia's POV

We are back in our room after the operation and everything went perfect we were finally going to be back together and happy. Tori and I are talking about everything, every little detail she missed how Matthew stayed every night crying and talking to her, even if she didn't hear her, it was about midnight, when two girls come in our room, the unplug us from all our stuff and thats when we decided to scream, they outmaiticly covered our mouths and we passed out. I can still heard, we pull up into a drive way and drag us into a room it was pitch dark, then our blind folds came off we saw two girls staring at us, "So these are the two whores that are dating Matthew and Hayes,"The one with brown hair says,"Oh how did we forget so esily! My name is Jordan and this is Lucy. I'm Hayes' 'ex' girlfriend and this is Matt's 'ex' girlfriend, we dated them last year, they still love us,"Jordan snears, while Lucy is grinning. 

"We called them to come and meet us they said no but we know they really mean yes,"Lucy wispers.

"Go fuck yourself in the titty hole please and thank you,"I mumble, while Tori gigles wow this really does mean no dull moment with Tori.

"What?"Lucy asked disgused, but she looked so hilarious, her to because her makeup doesn't mach and she is glowing in a bad way.

"I said how about you go fuck yourself in the titty hole but first bring us back to the hospital whorey ass,"I say grining, "You know if you keep us her we can say worse and bug you all night," I add while they stay silent. They grab our arms and bring us to the car, they drive us to the hospital still shock and when we get there they push us out of the car and we run to the hospital front desk,

"Someone stole us we convinced them to bring us back but please help us get to our room!"I say while the lady is still typing away on her desk, ignoring us but she obviosly heard us,"Hey get your head out of your ass and find our room, Tori Hartman and Sophia Lawley,"

She looks up shocked like Lucy did, and got up and brought us to our room, we walk in and see 4 very stressed people, "Matthew. Hayes, Carter, Taylor hey,"Tori wispers both of us to weak to acutally talk, they otomaticly turn there heads and run to us picking us up bring us to the beds.(hello there sexual) They were all shocked but finally Carter spoke up, "So what happened?" 

"Well Matt's and Hayes' ex girlfriends took us they were about to do something but Sophia said something which made the disgusted and they took us back here,"Tori says.

Hayes looks at me smirking,"Sophia what did you say?"

I looked at him, and say,"I told them to go fuck themselves in the titty hole and that they were whorey asses," 

"How do you even fuck yourself in the titty hole?"Taylor asked. Making us all laugh, I guess a bad day sometimes has a good ending.

A/N

Hey guys so this update was so confusing I'm sorry its like 11 at night I can't think straight but thanks so much for 1k reads this means the world so anyway this asshole was saying something in a rude way and wanted more detail but I had a good story plot so I hope they like it if they read it hell i bet no one reads it but for the next chapter can I get 5 more votes?