prologue

Never once did anyone in this small town think murder would ever occur, they didn't believe such a horrendous crime could be committed in such a small loving community. Where everyone knew of each other, and you couldn't walk down the street without meeting somebody you knew.

But it did.

Ruth Slater aged seventeen was brutally murdered in her motel room whilst her boyfriend Harry Styles was just downstairs.

The police could not figure out who would do this, but they sure as hell had a couple ideas - including Mr Harry Styles himself; in fact he was the prime suspect in the ongoing case.

Detective Georgina Easton was trying to connect the dots, trying to decipher that night and figure out the time scale and who was where. She wanted to find a flaw in Harry's story, she wanted to give the victim's family the answer they so desperately wanted and needed.

The big question was; Who killed Ruth?

_________________

Characters;
Ruth Slater - Kendall Jenner
Detective Georgina Easton - Bella Hadid
Harry Styles - Himself
Gary (Chief Captain) - David Giuntoli
Kurt Lawson - Zach Roerig

_________________

A/N;
Hello, so I got inspired to write this when I saw someone tweet a bunch of pictures of Harry and a creepy hotel room (like a colour scheme) it was like a edit of Harry smoking and I was like oooooh imagine this as a story where Harry's involved in some mystery shit at a hotel, and five hours later I had a decent prologue that didn't sound weird as fuck :) also I'm not from the US so if I say anything that is a UK term for something in the US (like bin instead of trash, or accidentally say pounds instead of dollars/bucks) don't bash me.

Don't be ghost readers, I would really appreciate you taking the time to comment and let me know your thoughts. Love to you xxx

*republished: 10, Dec, 2018