Chapter Eight

Back at the precinct Georgina and Kurt were waiting patiently for their suspect to arrive for further questioning. Not that they felt the need to question him anyway.

They were pretty positive this was their guy. This was the killer.

And that's when she saw him. His brown curls, green eyes and dimpled smile as he passed people in the corridor leading towards the main room in the precinct where Georgina was. He was devilishly attractive, if he really is the killer he could easily get another girl in his bed with looks like that.

"Hello again," he smiled, what accusations were about to come didn't cross his mind, he was happy to be free yet sad about his girlfriend's death.

"We have some questions for you Mr Styles," Georgina skipped the small talk, she wasn't one for chit chat with suspects. Especially if she is one hundred percent sure this is the one that committed the crime.

"Wait why?" Harry snapped, stomping his foot down in an aggressive manner. He didn't know what he could have done now for him to be back in here and away from his family during his grieving time. He couldn't understand why the detectives needed to ask more questions, hadn't he answered enough?!

"Please Mr Styles, either come willingly or my way - and you sure as hell won't like my way," Georgina threatened, her way of getting him into the interrogation room was by handcuffs and many different well built policemen that will yank his body through the precinct, and they won't care if they have to drag him by his curly locks.

"Fine," he muttered, rather scared of this woman - not that he would admit that though. He followed behind Georgina with Kurt trailing along behind, poking Harry's back whenever Harry would slow down to the point of halting in general. "Poke my back one more fucking time and I swear to god I will -"

"What will you do Styles?" He smirked, he wanted a rise out of this boy, he wanted him to snap so it would be easier to just skip the questions and charge the boy there and then.

"Nothing," Harry muttered, feeling the intense gaze of the nearby police officers watching in amusement as he was led through to the interrogation room. Harry was officially done with authority figures, he hated them. All they do is think they know shit and everything is done their way, bullshit he thought. They think they are better than everyone else, he snapped in his head.

The three of them entered a small room, a large mirrored wall now behind the two sat down detectives, Harry looked at the mirror behind them, already knowing full well someone is behind there watching him. Assholes, Harry thought rolling his eyes at the idea of some prissy fuck watching him and judging him.

"So Harry, we spoke with Will Jensen," Georgina began. "He showed us a scar on his arm," in that moment she saw Harry gulp uneasily, he knew what was coming. "He made claims that you stabbed him with a pocketknife, is that correct?" She asked.

"Whatever he said is bullshit!" Harry said quickly, he knew the story would have been twisted and Harry would be deemed as the bad guy.

The version Georgina and Kurt was told, was that Harry came storming in the house when Will was alone yelling for Will to stop contacting Ruth. Harry was furious and drew out the pocketknife aiming for Will's chest but missing - only to slice into his arm.

"Well why don't you tell us your version then," Georgina offered, clasping her hands together in front of her and watching Harry intently.

Harry tried wording his story in his head, he didn't want to miss any details out or end up messing it up. He didn't want to stutter in case the detectives decided he was a liar, when he wasn't. This moment right now scared him, he felt so weak and pathetic whilst he planned the story in his head, where to start? He thought.