Chapter Fifteen / The End

Here's the ending... Please comment along it'll be really cool to see what you think as read!!! Enjoy the finale, and please check out my other stories if you enjoyed the writing.

It's been two hours since the trial had ended, and Will was getting to say goodbye to his father. "I'm sorry this happened to you."

"No don't you dare apologise," Mr Jensen sighed. He was angry at his son for what he did, but as a father you do anything and everything to protect your own. "Don't ever speak of this again, there's money left for you to go far away from here and do not ever come back. You hear me!"

"Yes. I love you Dad."

"I love you too, now go!"

...

Mr Jensen knew all about Will's unhealthy obsession with his ex girlfriend Ruth, which also happened to be Mr Jensen's ex lover. Will had been acting very unusual over the past few months after the break up but Mr Jensen didn't see that as worrying, I mean his mother died and his girlfriend broke his heart - how else was Will supposed to act?

Well not the way he did, that's for sure.

Will had always hated Harry Styles, the moment Ruth announced on all of her social media platforms she was happy and content in a new relationship, Will was angry. Will couldn't see what he didn't have that Harry did, Will was attractive and tall, so he didn't have curly hair and a sharp jawline, green eyes that reminded you of grass in the summer or a thick British accent. But Will still saw himself as the most attractive man in town. He was very egotistical that's why Ruth and him worked out so well, they were so alike that way.

"Son where are you going?"

"I'm meeting Ruth," liar.

"Ruth Slater? Why?" Mr Jensen was rather taken back with what he thought was the truth. All Will had done was go on and on about how happy Ruth was with Harry and how much it made Will feel sick, Mr Jensen could not understand why the two ex's would be meeting up. Mr Jensen also told Will all about how Ruth came onto him and always forced him to have sex with her, which was obviously a lie but Mr Jensen wouldn't admit he fucked his own son's girlfriend. That's insane.

"She wants to be with me again," that wasn't true either. He was going to threaten Harry into leaving her so Will could have Ruth to himself. But if either party decided Will's threat was empty he would attack, he was so done trying to find another girl that could make Ruth jealous. No girl was as pretty as Ruth, nobody was and nobody ever could be. Plus, if he couldn't have her nobody could.

Ruth and Will were made for each other, so Will's obsessive mind claimed anyway.

"Really?" Mr Jensen finally realised it was a lie, Will was lying to not only his father but himself too. Will was trying to make up some bullshit theory that seemed so true he would begin to believe it himself.

"Yes we're meeting at the motel off the highway, don't wait up for me I'll see you later," Will sighed happily, leaving the house. The only reason Will knew where Ruth was was because he put a tracker in her phone the day they broke up. She forgot her phone and he was so in love with her he couldn't let her leave, so he tracked her phone, nicely returned it before continuously popping up wherever she was.

Mr Jensen knew better than to just let his son walk away like that, so after Will's car left the driveway Mr Jensen hurried out and planned to meet Will outside the motel.

Much to Mr Jensen's confusion he didn't see Will in his car that was parked outside the motel, who he did see was Ruth's current boyfriend sitting in his car looking through his wallet. Ruth was alone, and Will was going insane.