Chapter 6: The Ride

Flying Home:
    "Hey Dipper, can ya see if he's still on our trail?" Stan asked, followed by lots of muffled noises. "Oh right! I forgot. The blue tape around your mouth!" Stan exclaimed, just before ripping the tape off of Dipper's mouth.
    "OW!" Dipper screamed, "And no, I don't think Bill's on our trail. I wonder why..."
    "Sorry kid, I probably shouldn't have ripped it off so fast. Well at least he's not on our trail. Oh and I brought a shirt for you to wear." Stan apologized.
    "No you took it off better than I would have. What really hurts is the bullet in my leg. Thank you for the shirt... and saving me... but..." Dipper stammered, putting the shirt on while talking.
    "But what, kid? You didn't think I'd come? You didn't think I'd win? If it's that, I didn't think so either." Stan interrupted.
    "Well... I thought that if someone came he would just... well, destroy them. So I didn't really want to put anyone in danger. Like, I'm glad you came... but what if... Bill kinda... killed you?"
    "WHAT?! If I didn't come to save your sorry ass, you would've been hurt SO much and SO badly in SO many different ways... I would never wish that on a single living soul. And I definitely would NOT wish that upon YOU!"
    "What are you saying? Doesn't Bill need me to tell him where the journals are? Why would he want to... well... you know... kill me?"
"Because he told us! It was all in the note!"
"What note?"
"I thought he would've told you, to, ya know. Make you MORE miserable. Well, it was like all the evil villains in the movies."
"How would I know! But, you didn't answer my question. What did the note say?!" 
"I don't think you need to know. It's too horrid for your little ears."
"I just got kidnapped to save my sister! I'm 99% sure that I can handle it. You have NO idea what Bill did to me before you showed up! I can handle it, and I need to know what could've happened!"
"Well, fine. Mabel has already read it. I suppose you should be able to read it too. You can read it when we get back to the shack."
"Thanks, I guess. But why would you let Mabel read it?! Don't you realize what kind of effect it could do on her mind?! What if she got really, really worried about me?! What if-"
"You're not that important, ya little narcissist. But, it's too late to go back and fix that. What matters is getting you home! Speaking of, I can see the shack now. I can't wait to show off what a good job I did on rescuing you!"
They landed right outside the Mystery Shack. Stan put Dipper down, and they both walked into the Mystery Shack.
As soon as they got through the door, they were greeted by... find out in the next chapter!