Chapter 13: The Acquaintance

Meanwhile, back at Wendy's house...
    Wendy was still on her way home from work, but when she got home, she swore she would try and find a way to save Dipper. How much information can she find out about Bill Cipher? But before she could do that, she had to get home. And this is what was happening before she that happened.
    'THUNK' went an adorable widdle vampire when he fell through the window to Wendy's room.
    'Aw, honey dumplins! That really hurt! Well, I suppose we must pay for beauty.' the vampire (Gideon) thought as he stood up and started looking through Wendy's drawers when he saw something. Wait... not something. Someone.
    "Who goes there?!" Gideon demanded at whoever was lurking in the corner.
    "I should be asking you that, mister!" Replied a teenage zombie with a hoodie that had a red heart with stitches on it, "Wait, I know you... You're that Gideon kid! Yeah, that's right! From the, uh, Tent of Taxidermy right?"
    "How dare you?! It's the Tent of Telepathy, thank you very much! But yes, it is I, the amazing, magnificent, wonderful, astonishing, incredible, marvelous, sensational, talented, glorious and, of course, handsome Gideon! And who might you be?" boasted the caped vampire.
    "I'm Robbie." Robbie replied.
     Dead silence.
    "Well, that's boring. Wait, why are you here? I thought this was Wendy's house."
    "Yes, it is! You see, I'm.. I'm her uh, I'm her boyfriend! Yeah, that's right. I just came here to borrow her eyeliner. A um, friend of mine needed it." The hooded zombie said, one lie after another.
    "Uh huh. Well, I'm just grabbing some skin moisturizer. Also for a friend of mine." Gideon replied.
    An even longer awkward silence erupts. Then guess who arrives? Wendy. Wendy comes into her room expecting to just see the normal, empty room (with the exception of her brothers from time to time, but that only happened when they wanted to be killed) but instead she saw her room with an obnoxious vampire who's supposed to be in prison and a jerky zombie who supposed to be anywhere but here. And after everything that she just found out about, I think she deserves the right to burst.
    "SERIOUSLY?! JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?!" Wendy yelled.
    "Oh, uh, hey babe! I was just grabbing some eyeliner!" Robbie nervously said.
    "AND THAT'S SUPPOSED TO MAKE THIS BETTER HOW EXACTLY?! IT WAS WEIRD WHEN WE WERE DATING, BUT NOW TOO?! JESUS CHRIST! AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, GIDEON?!"
    "Well, you see-"
    "WERE YOU STEALING MY MOISTURIZER?! AGAIN?! AND AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE IN JAIL?!" The werewolf interrupted.
    "Uhhhhhh..." Gideon stuttered.
    "You know what?! Just... just get out. You two just have to leave. I'm not about to go through the trouble of calling the cops on you two after what I just found out. Just don't take anything and I'll let it go."
    "Really?" Robbie and Gideon said, sparkles in their eyes.
    "Yes. Now, go. BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND!"
    "Yes, ma'am!" Gideon and Robbie both said, just before both trying to jump out of the window at the same time, getting stuck, arguing about it and finally fixing it and leaving.
    Wendy sighed as she plopped down on the bed. She would have immediately been encased in thought but her tail was being a pain in the ass (see what I did there?) again. Yet another downside of being half wolf. Tails, more hair to wash, smelling worse, unwanted sounds, more hunger and, worst of all, what they eat. Especially deer. But then again, it did have its upsides. Like being able to scare people more easily.

A/N: 200 views?! What?! Thanks y'all! I'm sorry the book is gonna end soon... But! On the bright side, the knew one is gonna start in September! Ay?! A- eh whatever. Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!