"The Park." - Eleven

-

   It had been 2 weeks since Sebastian was now staying with Pippa and Lin, and 3 weeks since Lin was staying with Pippa, and things were moving pretty fast.

   Lin and Pippa were cuddling on the couch watching Netflix while Sebastian played with his toys on the coffee table in front of the TV.

   It seemed to be that every day, Lin and Phillipa got closer in a romantic kind of way.

   Pippa's phone dinged, and she scarcely glanced at the screen, taking a deep breath. She barely even read what it said before turning it off and focusing on the TV again.

   "Who was it?" Lin asked, catching himself right before he could add in 'love.'

   She shrugged and put her head on his chest. "Don't know, don't care."

He grasped her phone and unlocked it, checking through her messages to see who it was. She obviously let him, because she gazed up at him eagerly, as if only wanting to find out who it was by him.

"Um, Pip..?"

"Yeah?"

"Steven texted you..."

Pippa sat up and arched an eyebrow, taking her phone. "He texted me? What about?" Her eyes quickly scanned through the message.

-

Steven: I left a few things at your apartment and I just noticed. I'm stopping by to pick them up

-

   Pippa groaned and ran a hand through her hair. "Lin, if he sees you here..."

   "I know, I know... I'll... I'll take Sebastian to the park." Lin got up from the couch, but Pippa gently pulled him back.

   "You're not leaving because of him. He's going to have to deal with it," Pippa spoke strictly.

   He laughed softly. "Fine, fine, whatever you say. But I still think Sebby should go to the park."

   "Well, we can take him!" Pippa got up, rushing into her room. "We can take Sebastian to the park!" she chirped merrily.

   Lin couldn't help but smile at her cheeriness that was most unquestionably contagious. "Right now?"

   "Yes, right now! I mean, we have a day off! Why don't we use it?" she called from her room.

   Sebastian was hearing the conversation and stared up at Lin, his eyes wide. "Papi, are we going to the park?"

   Lin nodded and picked his son up, bouncing him up and down. "You bet we are, buddy!"

   Sebastian started giggling as Pippa dressed. When she stepped out of her room, she was wearing a light pink summery dress with matching flats and a handbag, wearing her hair down. She did a little spirited twirl, not noticing that Lin was staring. "Well, what do you think?"

Lin shook his head slightly, releasing himself from his trance-like state. He beamed thoughtfully.

"You look unbelievable-- Beautiful-- Stunning!" he gawked, his face flushing slightly.

   She laughed softly, her cheeks turning red. "Thanks! Now you go change, I'll keep Sebby entertained." Pippa gently grabbed Sebastian from his arms as Lin went inside to change.

   Pippa sat down on the couch and booped Sebastian's nose. "Hey, Sebby, you excited to go to the park?"

   He nodded eagerly and started bouncing up and down. "Yeah, park!"