Fourteen ( ;) )

-

   Phillipa and Lin stood there, flabbergasted when they saw Steven. His jaw dropped open when he saw the position the two were in. Finally, Pippa hesitatingly broke away from Lin's grasp and stared at Steven. "Steven, w-what are you doing here?" she stuttered, her eyes wide.

   "I came to say sorry," he muttered, looking down. "And I wanted to see if you would take me back... but I see that you've moved on.."

   Pippa stared at him, biting her bottom lip. She had feelings for Lin, but she also loved Steven. "I'm sorry.."

   Lin watched helplessly. He was angry, jealous, sad and confused all at the same time. Steven thought that he could just waltz back into Pippa's life after what he had done? He clenched his fists slightly to stop himself from snapping at Steven.

"No, Pip, I'm sorry," Steven started, avoiding eye contact. "I was too hurt to let you explain, and I walked out on you..." He was obviously longing for Pippa's affection again.

Pippa didn't know how she felt anymore. She glanced at Lin, who was staring at her, a mixture of jealousy and anger in his eyes. And then she looked over at Steven, who was still looking down at the floor. "Steven, it's fine... but.. I don't think that we can be 'together' anymore," she stated softly.

Steven's eyes fluttered up to Pippa, who was heartbroken. "It's because of him, right?" he question quietly, referring to Lin.

She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. He was right, but she didn't know how to admit it.

"It's alright," her fiancé spoke. "I'll call off the wedding... I shouldn't have come here. Sorry Phillipa." Steven turned around and walked out, closing the door behind him before both Lin or Pippa could say anything.

   Pippa turned around and ran over to Lin, wrapping his arms around him and crying into his shoulder. Lin hugged her tightly and kissed her head, sighing softly. They stayed like that for a few minutes before Sebastian waddled out of their room. "Mami, papi, I'm bored!" he squeaked.

She sniffled and wiped away her tears, looking at Sebastian. "You're bored, buddy?" she asked softly, forcing a smile on to her face.

   Sebastian immediately noticed that Pippa had been crying and ran over to her. "Mami, why were you crying?" he asked, worried. She picked him up and kissed his forehead. "It's nothing, sweetie, I'm just sad."

   "About what?"

   "I'm just sad that we can't have ice cream for dinner," she lied, chuckling softly.

   "We can fix that," Lin chirped, a faint smile forming on his face. "How about we have ice cream for dinner?"

   Almost instantly, Sebastian's face lit up, and he threw his arms in the air. "Yeah!" he squealed happily.

   "Let's go," Pippa cooed as Lin wrapped his arm around her waist, leading her out of the apartment.

"Alright, are we going to get our ice cream at YumYum Yogurt or Ice Cream Palace?" Lin asked Sebastian. Although YumYum Yogurt mainly sold frozen yogurt, it was also known for selling ice cream.

"YumYum Yogurt!" Sebastian responded happily, bouncing up and down in Pippa's arms.

   "Let's go!" Lin exclaimed as they started walking down the busy streets of New York. Pippa was being unusually quiet, as she was lost in her thoughts. Finally, they arrived and ordered their ice creams, which they ate on the way back. Sure, it wasn't healthy, but it was filling.

   When they came back home, Pippa set Sebastian down, who ran over to the couch and plopped down there, instantly falling into a deep sleep.

   She walked over to the round table in the dining room and sat down, not minding that Lin had followed her. He sat down across from her and reached for her hand, interlocking their fingers. "Pip, tell me what's wrong."

   Pippa glanced up at him, biting her bottom lip. "A lot of things are wrong," she answered quietly.

   Surely, she wasn't doubting them, right? But, what were they even? Two confused people who were still a little heart broken and longing for affection? No, they were two people in love. But the question was: Who were they truly in love with? She stayed quiet, her mind wandering back to Lin; To his smile, to his laugh, to his eyes. God, he was perfect.

   Pippa pushed all of her thoughts away and smiled at Lin. "But it doesn't matter."

   Lin chuckled and squeezed her hand softly, leaning over the table and kissing her gently, but passionately. Pippa slowly started moving her lips in sync with his, melting into the kiss.

   Kisses got heated.

   Tongues started roaming.

   Hands were wandering.

   And soon enough, one thing led to another.

   And there they were. Lin and Pippa, still kissing roughly as he laid her down on their bed gently, his hands fumbling as he unbuttoned her blouse.

   And that's how Pippa ended up staring at the ceiling after it ended, with a hug grin on her face. She turned on her side, looking at Lin lovingly. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, smiling.

    "I love you," Lin whispered.

   "I love you, too," Pippa replied quietly.

-

Ahh, no, no smut tonight kiddos sorry 😂 Anyways, thanks for reading!
           - Danielle