"Needs." - Twenty-Two

-

@PhillipaSoo: Waking up to the handsome @Lin_Manuel makes everything better 💕

-

(Excuse the terrible photoshop picture :,) I had lots of fun making it, though

(Excuse the terrible photoshop picture :,) I had lots of fun making it, though. SO, I MESSED UP AND FORGOT TO CHANGE IT FROM "PM" TO "AM" TO PRETEND IT SAYS "7:34 AM" THX 😂😂)

Pippa silenced her phone as it started blowing up with replies and likes. She put it down and looked at a peaceful sleeping Lin. She glanced down to see Sebastian in between them, cuddled up happily. A smile formed on her face as she laid there contently. Finally, she swung her legs over the bed and stood up, stretching. Her shirt snaked its way up right above her belly button as she stretched.

She froze when she heard a soft wolf whistle. Her cheeks turned red as she turned around to see Lin smirking up at her. "Oh my god! Lin, you're up!" she gasped quietly, not wanting to wake Sebastian up. Pippa had totally forgotten that she was wearing nothing but her pajama shirt and her panties. Sure, he had seen her multiple times like that, but he just completely caught her off guard this time.

   "Well, aren't you looking good for a mother-to-be?" he teased, propping himself up on his elbows as he stared, forcing his eyes not to trail down her body, but that was an extremely difficult task.

   Pippa rolled her eyes and pulled her shirt down a little bit, which only caused more cleavage to be exposed. Seeing this, Lin just laughed menacingly. She quickly turned back around, her face now red. "Men," she muttered, rolling her eyes.

Lin got up from the bed, careful not to disturb Sebastian. He walked around the bed and wrapped his arms around Pippa's shoulders, kissing her forehead. "You know I'm kidding, babe."

This instantly made Pippa smile. "I know," she cooed.

***

   Jasmine didn't know what was happening to her. She loved Anthony, she knew that. But she liked Lin. And she knew that if Pippa ever found out, it would break her heart. The thing is, she also loved Pippa. Maybe not romantically, but she was her 'sister!' And Anthony... she felt like she was betraying him by liking someone else while they were dating. Hell, she was betraying him! But Lin was just so hot and...

   Argh! Jasmine! Get it together! Don't think about how amazing he is at kissing, or how good he may be in bed--- What the hell?! Why am I even... You have Anthony. He loves you, and you love him. I love Anthony Ramos. But Anthony Ramos isn't Lin-Manuel Miranda. And I'm not Phillipa Soo. I'm Jasmine Cephas Jones, dating Anthony Ramos. I'm not Phillipa Soo, dating Lin-Manuel Miranda and expecting his child.

   Jasmine jumped out of her thoughts when Anthony came into the living room, holding a paper bag. She mentally thanked him for snapping her out of the hell hole that was her mind. Laying her eyes on him, she felt guilty, but just faked a smile.

   "Guess who got donuts?" Anthony exclaimed, walking over to her and handing her the paper bag.

"You?" Jasmine chirped hopefully, opening up the paper bag to reveal 4 donuts just as Anthony said, "Yep!" and slumped down on the couch next to her.

   She giggled and leaned over, kissing his cheek. "You're the best, babe. You truly are."

   He smiled and shrugged. "I know, I know, no need to tell me."

Jasmine rolled her eyes playfully and handed the bag to him. "You eat, I'm not hungry right now." This took Anthony by surprise. He sat up and stared at her, bewildered. "Are you sure?"

She nodded and looked back down at her phone, trying her best not to let the guilt show. "Yeah, I'm not feeling it right now."

   He sighed softly and put the bag with the donuts down. "If you say so... I'll eat when you eat. For now, want to cuddle?"

   She nodded eagerly and immediately snuggled up next to him as he put his arms around her. She breathed in his familiar scent and sighed softly, closing her eyes. Jasmine tried pushing out all the thoughts of Lin, but they just kept on coming back to her. Since that didn't work, she started thinking about Anthony and how perfect he was. That did the trick for a few moments, but then she thought of Lin again.

   What she wanted was Anthony. What she needed was Lin.

-

I hated writing this chapter's second part, because Lippa is love, Lippa is life. But yeah, Jasmine likes Lin :O
      Thanks for reading!
              - Danielle