June 24, 2018

All right, so, uh, hi! It's been about 3 months since I've logged in, and I'm getting major nostalgia. Yesterday, June 23, was the one-year anniversary of chapter 38, Rambling. July 31st, 2018 will mark the same one-year anniversary of the last chapter I wrote before I genuinely grew disinterested in the story and took the 3-month-or-so-break. My writing has grown so much from that point, and I've met so many wonderful people throughout the whole time this book was constantly being published. With that said, I really do miss this book. I miss smiling because of a comment, and I miss excitedly typing away. However, this may not be the best time to reboot the series, seeing as I'm visiting another country in 2 weeks, and then, after I get back, I'll have to complete summer work and start getting ready for school. But, I have been thinking...

   Maybe I can rewrite this whole story. I'd go with the same plot, possibly, but make it more detailed, and much more planned out. Last year, I came up with the ideas as I wrote. The long-plan goal was to have Lin and Pippa get married, but so many things came up because I was growing bored of the same filler parts. That's why I made Lin cheat (sadly), and that's why I made Pippa lose the baby. I was also influenced by the dramatic stories I was reading, and I felt like giving the story a very monotone feel around the time of the car crash. However, that didn't work out. It made me even more disinterested. The whole ordeal, it just made me roll my eyes.

   So, I thought, recently, maybe I could just rewrite the whole book. Maybe people wouldn't like it, or not want to read through everything all over it.

   BUT... I do have other options. I could leave this book like this, untouched, or I could finish this book right here and right now. Time skip a few weeks, maybe months, write three or four chapters, and finally, get that grand ending I've been meaning to write for over a year. Afer that, I could finally, finally, start writing another book. As much as I hate the turn this book made, it's still a part of me, and I still met amazing people along the way. I don't want to unpublish it, because some people are still reading it right now. And I also don't want to leave it unfinished, because I want people to enjoy the ending I've had planned out since the beginning.

   Although this book's future is unsure, I just want to say, thank you for reading, and thank you for making time to read through this never-ending story that seems to come straight out of a telenovela. I will be on for the next couple of days, so comment down what you think I should do.

   Adieu, Danielle.