"Hangovers." - Twenty-Five

DATE: December 21, 2015

-

   Lin felt the sun on his face as she slowly came to his senses. He felt Pippa on his chest and smiled faintly. He raised his head, opening his eyes slightly, but he felt like all the blood rushed into his head all of a sudden. He grimaced as his head started throbbing, but opened his eyes nevertheless. "Good morning bab---"

   He stopped when he noticed that it wasn't his girlfriend on his chest, but Jasmine. His eyes widened as he also immediately noticed that they both weren't wearing anything. Lin's stomach dropped as some memories flooded into his mind, but still left some blank spaces.

"Let's go to my house," she whispered seductively, playing with the baby hairs on the back of his neck.

   "Maybe we shouldn't do it back here," Jasmine moaned, biting her bottom lip as Lin hungrily sucked on her neck. "I mean, it's the back of my car!" she gasped, closing her eyes tightly.

   "Fuck!" Lin growled as he reached his climax, his body shuddering slightly.

   Jasmine slid her bra back on, still feeling horny. She stole some glances at Lin, who was also getting dressed in the backseat of her car. She smirked and leaned over, whispering in his ear, "Maybe we could have a round two at my place instead of in my car..."

   Lin quickly and a bit aggressively pushed Jasmine on to her bed, nothing in his eyes but lust. He pinned her down, kissing her harshly and giving Jasmine the hint that he wasn't going to be gentle and loving. He just wanted to fuck.

    "Oh my god," Lin muttered, disgusted with himself. How could he have been so... so stupid? His head was spinning, and not just because he was having a hangover. He stared at the naked Jasmine on his chest, wondering how many people would have loved to wake up to that sight. Lin, on the other hand, didn't want any of this. He just wanted to cuddle and love Pippa, not sleep with her best friend.

His stomach churned and he very carefully moved Jasmine off of him and immediately stood up, looking around the room, searching for his clothes. Lin stumbled as he leaned over to pick his scattered clothes up, almost falling on his head. After about 5 minutes, he had found everything and swiftly put it all on, glancing back at the still sleeping Jasmine.

It was only a hook up. Nothing more. Even though he said those words to himself, he still felt ashamed and revolted. He cheated on Phillipa with her best friend. Hell, he didn't even know if Pippa knew or not! He took a deep breath and turned around, walking out of her room and out of her apartment. He probably looked like a mess, but at this point, he didn't care. Lin was walking towards Pippa's apartment building, trying to get home and ignore the massive headache that he had right now.

He turned on his phone to check the time, but found that he had various missed calls and texts from Pippa.

-
From: Pips😍 at 11:56 PM
Jasmine said you hit your head. U ok?

From: Pips😍 at 12:09 AM
Babe, neither of you are answering me.

Two missed call from Pips😍 at 12:32 AM

From: Pips😍 at 12:54 AM
I'm heading back now, Jasmine texted me and said that you were sound asleep. Didn't want to wake you

From: Pips😍 at 1:03 AM
I love you.

-

   Lin bit his bottom lip and sighed softly, feeling more guilty than he ever had in his entire life. It was only 6 AM, so it was early, meaning that the streets weren't as crowded as they usually were down in New York. Especially out in this cold, no one wanted to walk. He could have gotten a taxi, but decided against it in the end. He probably would have snapped at the taxi driver.

After about 30 minutes of walking, he finally made it back to his home. He quickly entered the key in the lock and turned it before opening the door. Everything was the way it had been the night that they left. Lin closed the door behind him and basically sulked over to the bathroom, assuming that Pippa was asleep, which she was. He locked the door once he was inside the bathroom and felt tears form in his eyes and he stared at himself in the mirror.

Lin never thought that he was the kind of person to ever cheat on someone. He was always very dedicated to his significant other, unless they fell out of love. But yet here he was, hating himself for sleeping with his girlfriend's best friend. He started the shower before taking off all of his clothes and stepping inside, just standing there for a few moments, thinking about his life decisions.

Lin needed to tell Pippa, he knew that, but he didn't know how to. Maybe she didn't need to know at all.

☀️

Jasmine moved her arm over, expecting to feel Lin there, but when her arm just fell on the chill sheets, her eyes snapped open. She sat up, rubbing her eyes. He wasn't there.

Lin had left.

She furrowed her eyebrows together, noticing that he hadn't even left a note or anything. Had last night meant nothing to him? Jasmine sighed and stood up, only having a slight headache. She grimaced, noticing that she was sore. "Damn," she muttered to herself as she waddled over to her bathroom.

Once she was inside, Jasmine stared at herself in the mirror. Realization slowly dawned on her as she just now noticed what she had done.

She had betrayed two of the most important people in her life.

Anthony and Pippa.

-

SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN
Thank you for reading!
- Danielle