"Emergency Meeting." - Fifteen

-

WARNING: There will be some harsh language in this chapter!

Renèe and Jasmine noticed the way Pippa looked at Lin ever since that one rehearsal where the kiss seemed extremely passionate.

They were going to ask her about it, but never got the chance, since she was always hanging out with Lin nowadays.

"They're totally hooking up," Jasmine stated as Anthony squeezed her hand, arching an eyebrow at her.

"We can't be sure of that, Jaz," Renèe answered, leaning back in her chair.

They were in a cafè, waiting for Lin and Pippa to arrive. Jasmine had suggested that they call set up a small hang out to talk about Pippa and Lin's relationship. But Pippa and Lin thought it was a normal hang out.

So far, they were running late.

"I mean, I've known Lin for a long time," Anthony started. "He looks at Pippa the same way that he used to look at Vanessa."

"Vanessa left him with no regrets," Jasmine muttered, rolling her eyes. Truth be told, she never exactly quite 'liked' Vanessa. She seemed way too commanding and bossy, dominating Lin whenever he didn't agree with her on something.

"Yeah, Lin is busy with Sebastian... Did she just leave?" Renèe didn't understand how a mother could just leave her child without even hesitating. She couldn't spend more than a day without seeing her kids.

"She's an ass---"

The door bell jingled. All of them turned their heads to see Lin and Pippa walk in, quickly spotting the group and making their way over to them.

"Sorry guys, we had to drop Sebastian off," Pippa explained, giving her friends a sympathetic smile before sitting down. Lin sat across from her and nodded.

Jasmine immediately noticed how Pippa was basically beaming. "It's fine," she answered for everyone, shifting in her seat. "So, how are you guys?"

"Great!" Lin chirped, reluctantly tearing his gaze away from Pippa. "I'm still looking for an apartment close to the theater that's not too big or not too small."

"Right!" Renèe exclaimed. "Where did Vanessa go, anyways? She doesn't seem to be around like, at all."

Lin's face fell slightly. "She went on a vacation to Florida," he muttered, rolling his eyes.

Anthony's eyes widened. "Dude, she ran away from her problems? Did she not give a fuck?"

Jasmine sighed deeply, frustrated. She crossed her arms across her chest. "What a bitch," she grumbled.

Pippa was really the only one who seemed to notice that Lin was upset. Although it pained her to think about it, he was still in love with Vanessa. She reached over and reassuringly grabbed his hand, giving it a small squeeze.

Lin gave her a thankful smile before bringing her hand up to his lips and gently kissing it.

Renèe stared, her eyes big. Jasmine couldn't stop grinning, and Anthony just started laughing.

Pippa's cheeks turned red and she looked down, but on the other hand, Lin didn't care. He and Pippa were having a moment. Everything else could wait. He stroked circles into the back of her hand soothingly, which caused her to calm down.

"Let's get to the point!" Jasmine exclaimed, feeling giddy. She giggled. "So, are you two a thing?"

Now it was Lin's turn to blush. He looked at Pippa, searching for a sign whether to say yes or no. They locked eyes, and the answer was clear from there.

"Yes," Pippa answered for Lin, smiling widely. "A million times yes."

Renèe, Pippa and Jasmine (Angelica, Eliza and Peggy 😏) all exchanged glances and they started squealing and giggling uncontrollably.

"Excuse us for a moment," Renèe said as the three 'Schuyler sisters' got up from the table and strode out, bouncing up and down excitedly, leaving Lin and Anthony.

"It's about damn time!" Anthony exclaimed, laughing at Lin's reaction, which was looking down as his face flushed. "Do you know how long the rest of the cast has been waiting for this to happen?"

"God, was it that noticeable?" Lin asked sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"You bet it was, man! The way you gawked at her and the way you stared at her when she sang!"

"Hey, in my defense, everyone stares at her like that when she sings!" Lin piped up, telling the truth. Pippa had a beautiful voice that everyone fell in love with.

Anthony couldn't deny it, so all he did was shrug and mutter, "True."

   Meanwhile...

   Jasmine basically squealed her head off. "OMG! Pips! How come you never told us?!"

   Renèe laughed, but agreed with Jasmine. "Yeah, why didn't you tell us?"

   Pippa shrugged and shyly looked down at the sidewalk. "I don't know, I just... it's been overwhelming. At first, I wasn't sure how I felt because of the whole Steven thing, but then..."

   "DID YOU GUYS HAVE SEX?!" Jasmine blurted out, causing people that were walking on the street to give the 3 extremely strange glances.

   Pippa's face turned red as she stayed silent. Renèe hit Jasmine on the shoulder playfully before noticing that Pippa hadn't said anything. Her jaw dropped to the ground. "No way!" she gasped.

   Jasmine started bouncing up and down to try and 'contain' her excitement. "You two totally did! Was he good? Gentle or rough? Once or twice? Condom or no condom?" She paused for a second before gasping. "Was Sebastian there? In the apartment? Or did you two go to a fancy hotel?"

   Pippa covered her face with her hands in embarrassment. "Jasmine!" she whined, ignoring all of her questions. "Please don't tell anyone!"

   Renèe started laughing as Jasmine reluctantly agreed to keep her mouth shut. "Fine... but was Sebastian there?" she repeated.

   Pippa didn't dare make eye contact with her 'sisters,' automatically giving them the answer.

   Jasmine's lips parted to form and 'o' shape. She gently hit Pippa's shoulder playfully. "Pips, you naughty, naughty girl!" she whisper-yelled.

Renèe hadn't said a word, because she was laughing her ass off.

Although the two were completely embarrassing, Pippa couldn't help but smile. They were there for her, always.

-

Mmmmmmmm, there's going to be trouble in the air in the next few chapters! Also, a bit of jealousy and //cough// infidelity... 😏 So, school ends tomorrow for me! Yay! That means that I'll be prewriting a bunch of chapters for this story during the summer and I'll most likely update on the weekends as well!
Anyways, thanks for reading! Have a nice day!
- Danielle