Chapter 18: Confusion and secrets

At 5am in the morning, the six males creep across the hotel corridor, Jin still gently cradling (Y/n) in his arms, silent as Ryo unlocks the corridor to their shared apartment room.

The seven sail past Room 1: Kaito and Ryo's Room, Room 2: Jin and Ren's room, Room 3: Bako and Alex's room, and finally Room 4: (Y/n)'s room. Kaito exchanges hesitant glances with the other males, before nervously swinging open the girl's bedroom door.

The boys step into the room, onto the rose gold carpet, peering around the room in amazement for a second, before tiptoeing over to the queen-sized bed. Jin carefully places the girl onto the crisp white bed, onto the heart shaped cushions. He pushes her hair from her face, as he smiles gently. The brunette turns his face to his friends. "Now what?" He demands.

"Now we leave her to wake up." The crimson intellectual says simply, pushing his glasses up, his teal eyes trapped beneath the lenses. The guy turns his foot to leave, his flip flops already on the fluffy white rug, but he feels a desperate grip on his arm, preventing his getaway.

"We leave (Y/n) like... that?" Ryo questions, the anger still trapped in his voice. Kaito shrugs off the blonde guys grip, "She's not exactly going to die, is she? She can't, not in this world. So
(Y/n) will be fine by herself."

Bako clears his throat, speaking for the first time. "I think Ryo is talking about (Y/n)'s... clothes." The azure male finishes awkwardly, earning a glare from the blonde boy. The six boys turn their gaze to the sleeping girl, dressed in her bikini, and Jin's very thin t-shirt on top. Her overdress fell of in the sea, where she drowned.

The guys quickly avert their gaze. "She's a girl, Ryo..." The azure male mutters hesitantly "You can't exactly get her dressed-"

"Who's asking you, whale boy!" The brown-eyed guy shouts suddenly. Bako's sonic eyes widen, taken back by the strange insult. He patiently listens.

"I'm not finished with you yet." Ryo continues, staring at the scarlet-haired guy beside Bako. "And you!" He adds angrily. The blonde turns his back on the two, calming down at the sight of (Y/n).

"I'm staying here, to check on (Y/n)." Alex announces firmly, fiercely protective over his childhood friend. His magenta eyes flash.

"I am too." Ryo states. Jin peers at the two boys, then rubs his emerald eyes. "I'm going to bed, I don't feel so good." The brunette says tiredly. He coughs a few times. "But... I'll be back in the morning... to check on... (Y/n)."

"Come on, Jin." Ren suddenly says, for the first time this evening. He gently grips onto his friend's arm, supporting him. Jin sighs, coughing some more. "I think I have a cold." He groans.

The two make their way out of the door, to Room 2.

Kaito takes of his glasses, rubbing his teal eyes as well. "I'm going to sleep as well." He huffs, making his way out of the door. The azure artist follows him across the rose gold carpet, before shooting Ryo a sympathetic glance. The blonde boy ignores it, and watches Bako exit, quietly shutting the door behind him.

"What did Bako and Kaito do to
(Y/n)?"

The brown-eyed actor abruptly freezes in his position at the sudden demand from Alex. Ryo hesitantly turns around to face the male, refusing to make eye contact with his magenta eyes. "Nothing." The blonde guy replies calmly, before sitting on the edge of the queen-sized bed, on the salmon-coloured sash.

Alex's sharp-featured face doesn't react at all, but on the inside, he feels a passionate defiance and lie in the other male's statement. "Then why are you being so hostile towards them?" He prompts.

Rubbing his eyes, stands up from the bed. His brown eyes stare into the animal lover's magenta orbs. "I'll tell you in the morning, Alex. For now, let's just be calm and supportive for (Y/n)." Silence is heard from the magenta boy.