Chapter 22: Strangers

A/n: This chapter is dedicated to a good friend on Wattpad.

I hope you enjoy it when you come back~~~~ ^^
.
.
.
A bubbly, young waitress confidently strides over to the table, wearing the cafe's standard hot pink apron and a breezy smile, however her own personalised style gives off a strange aura. The girl's turquoise hair is pulled back into a high pony tail, standing out against a set of pale pink orbs, her short, rose pink skirt twirling as she walks. She sashays a little, flaunting her legs, which are gloved in the white, thigh-length stockings, as she walks.

As the waitress arrives to the table, (Y/n) cannot help but allow her (e/c) eyes to wander across the busy café room in slight boredom, as she waits for the dessert that Bako had ordered for the two to share. Although the girl had been eager to find out what the dessert was going to be, the azure male had kindly chuckled at the girl, insisting on keeping it a surprise, but promised that the female was sure to like it.

As her (e/c) eyes wander over to the approaching female, a feeling of amusement and wonder entrances the (h/c)-haired girl as she studies the waitress' peculiar choice in fashion; with her very short, tutu-like skirt contrasting against her turquoise hair, the waitress looks like a cross between a schoolgirl, or someone who has just walked of an anime convention- dressed in some sort of cosplay.

Quickly abandoning her analysis on the weird'cosplayer, (Y/n) smiles and thanks the waitress for the desserts. The azure-eyed male, breezily sat on the other side of the table, sends his thanks to the waitress, only to receive a funny look and a smirk from her.

(Y/n) observes curiously from across the table, as the somewhat pretty waitress leans close to Bako's ear like it is normal, and whispers something to him. Bako almost chokes on the can of coke he had pressed to his lips, as he glares at the female, pretending to swat her away, before laughing along with her.

A slight pang of jealously shudders through the (e/c)-coloured girl as she studies the other female standing very close to the cobalt male, giggling along with him. The waitress finally stands up, her light rose eyes looking (Y/n) up and down with an interested gaze, before tossing her turquoise pony tail, looking back at Bako. She places herself on the neatly layed table, swinging her long legs as she allows her short, baby-pink skirt to lift up a little.

(Y/n) glares at the girl angrily, jealous of the way she speaks to Bako in a very carefree manner, and also slightly envious of her sweet, adorable looks and actions. Although the waitress is dressed in colourful clothing, it allows her to appear cute like a small, furry animal.

'I wonder how Bako knows her so well, they seem pretty close...'

The (h/c)-haired female attempts to push away any negative thoughts of the wacky-looking waitress, deciding to give her a chance. The annoyed female fixes on a rigid smile, just to please Bako by not offending him or his friend.

"Is this the girl that you guys are on holiday with, then?" The candy floss waitress questions the azure male with a flirty smirk on her face. Bako nods with a pleased smile, peering at (Y/n) from behind the girl sat on the table. His face is obviously proud to have the (e/c)-eyed female opposite him, which causes (Y/n)'s heart skip a beat.

"Yeah, that's right!" The female in question smiles politely at the young waitress, shrugging off any negative assumptions that she had before. "I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm (Y/n)."

Slowly subsiding in her position to face the speaking female, the turquoise-haired girl examines (Y/n) with her kind, rose-pink orbs. She glances back up at the girl with a gentle smile, her face obviously cheerful and happy.