Chapter 27: Dying

"Enough! Right, everyone. We need a group meeting!" Kaito demands, after taking off his glasses and rubbing his lime eyes, irritated and stressed by the amount of conflict surrounding him.

Everyone: Bako, Ren, Alex, Jin, Ryo, Kaito and (Y/n), are crowded into Room 1, which the blonde and crimson-haired male both share, and all of them are speaking at once, except for Ryo, who is sat on his bed, startled by the sudden visitors bombarded in his bedroom.

"Don't you think that's what we are here for?" Bako exclaims, exasperated, causing everyone else to start an angry chatter amongst themselves. "Be quiet!" Kaito roars, and instantly the whole room goes silent. The intellectual sighs, smoothing a hand over his scarlet hair as if trying to regain his composure. He turns to the female with a calm expression.

"(Y/n), will you please inform me about what caused this unnecessary corruption?"

(Y/n) blinks at the male, staring angrily into his composed mint orbs, as she feels her blood boil just by hearing those words.

'Unnecessary corruption?' I think this is far more significant, rather than unnecessary. She thinks to herself furiously.

Even scanning over the annoyed faces of her 'friends', all impatiently waiting for their turn to speak to the intellectual about their side of the story, however seem to have quietened down at the (h/c)-coloured girl talking, just discourages the female even further to resist the urge of slapping each and every one of their faces.

She huffs, snatching her (e/c)-coloured orbs back onto Kaito's. "I'll tell you, shall I?" (Y/n) snaps sarcastically, swivelling her head around to face the circle of guys surrounding her- as if signalling that she is speaking to each one of them.

She passionately takes a step forward, still holding onto her confident composure. "First of all," The female announces, "I have found myself on a lovely holiday with six of my good guy friends, in a location I don't even know. Strange, right? Since I don't really remember stepping off of that plane, or boarding any flight, at all."

Swiftly, the girl continues on with her rant. "You'd think it would be nice, right? Seven friends, out on holiday together. Right? It turns out that I was so, so wrong about that." (Y/n) laughs, but the laugh is cold, empty, meaningless.

"I have experienced so much emotional pain on this holiday. I bet you all didn't know that. For a start, I can't seem to remember... hm, well, anything really- which is pretty strange and slightly scary. I've also been experiencing a lot of flashbacks? I don't know, I mean... one minute I'll be at the beach, by the pool, the next minute I'm in a hospital bed, surrounded by frightening machinery and colourful wires."

"And to top that all off, I'm forever fainting and experiencing dizzy spells. Alex, you saw me fainting, didn't you?" The female pauses mid-speech, and turns to Alex, almost with a mocking tone. "That day at the restaurant?" She prompts.

The magenta-eyed male slowly nods at the girl, because all speech has deserted him. All the males are seemingly speechless, as they are in shock at all of the trauma their beloved (Y/n) is currently suffering.

They knew that there would be some side affects, however, when they first agreed with this 'plan'.

The girl nods as well, however with an unreadable expression this time. "Okay." She mutters. "Good. So, you'd think with all this... this suffering I'm going through, my friends would be there to support me?"

Silence and guilt falls around the room like a curtain, as (Y/n) produces a shaky grin.

"Nope! Instead, I was pushed off of a cliff by Bako. And I was drowned in the sea by Ren. And I was almost stabbed to death by Jin. Thankfully, it never got to the point of death for these three horrible events, but I'm certain that at the time, these were the intentions."