New Years Special 1/2

HAPPY NEW YEAR, GUYS! ^^

I hope you guys have a great year and enjoy this treat as a gift from me. :)

Warning... there shall be cringyness involved. And the narration is kind of different.

Also, this has nothing to do with the current story plot. It is like a side story.

Enjoy! ^^

The midnight beach is chaos: large crowds of people slowly making their way across the sand towards the funfair, as fireworks go off in the night sky . Due to it being New Years Eve, the private beach owners allowed the local citizens to organise a funfair and a public firework display and host it at the beach as a celebration- a huge array of fireworks planned for when the clock hits twelve, symbolising the start of the new year.

At the funfair there a various delights to enjoy- cake, sweets, cotton candy. Ice cold slushy drinks or steaming hot, sugary doughnuts- as well as many different classic carnival rides to go on: The Waltzer, The Twister, The Drop Zone, The Zipper. Lucky for (Y/n) and her teenage guy friends, Kaito reluctantly allowed the seven to attend the thrilling fair ground.

Back at the hotel, in the shared, luxurious suite that the seven teenagers share together, (Y/n) impatiently paces up and down the hallway- past Room 1, where Kaito and Ryo stay- past Room 2, the room Jin and Ren share- past Room 3, in which Bako and Alex live together- then finally the female's own room, Room 4. After that, the girl would travel back to to the front of the hallway, repeating the cycle.

And she had been repeating this particular cycle for the past twenty-five minutes.

The aching boredom is starting to dawn on the (h/c)-coloured girl, as she slumps on the rectangular peach-shaded stool conveniently placed outside in the hallway, resting her head on her knees, releasing a frustrated groan. Perhaps, (Y/n) considers to herself, the idea of getting ready half an hour earlier than everyone else, was not clever.

'Should I just go back inside and dress into something else, just to kill time?'

The female sits up, looking down at herself to assess her outfit.

You can change your shoes to trainers or boots if you do not like them

'Nah, I think I look okay...'

Suddenly, a loud crash echoes from behind the door of Room 1, followed almost instantly with the sound of Kaito yelling- most likely at Ryo, the female reckons. She chuckles, smiling to herself. A few moments go by when yet again, another idea strikes the girl's mind. Perhaps she should go and knock on one of the guys' doors and ask them if they are ready?

Hauling herself to her feet, (Y/n) smooths down her outfit and pushes a strand of jaw length, (h/c)-coloured hair out of her face, moving to the closest door to her; Room 2. She knocks on the door, and moments later, the door swings open, revealing a rather unexpected surprise.