Chapter 33: Warmth

Author's notes.

In case anyone is confused from the last chapter, I just want to say that Ash isn't the pervert from the pool, guys. He hired him to kidnap (Y/n).
.

.

.
For the past thirty minutes, (Y/n) had been listening to Ash's achingly long life story, and it is starting to have an effect on her. As the dark grey-haired male explained how he was born in Japan, and he lived with his parents, then his parents got a divorce when he was two years old, and had decided to give him up for adoption as they both wanted to start new lives on their own- the (h/c) hair-coloured girl had to admit that she felt a little sympathy for the male, though she ensured that it did not get to her heart and twist her dark intentions.

(Y/n) did sit up and pay attention to when Ash skipped a few years to where he met the six males, originally he had met Ryo first, who was an innocent five-year old at the time, and Ash was eight. According to the silver-eyed boy, he had been very poor so he did not attend school, and he happened to be walking around the streets, when he came across a large, posh Primary (Elementary) school. There was a huge green gate, which locked away the children inside, who were busy enjoying their break time outside.

Ash had seen the blonde male, a small boy with cute rosy cheeks and a tidy uniform, hunched up against the gate, alone, crying because his friends weren't in that day, at school. Ash, being the kind child he was, had gone and spoken to him with comforting words, and soon after, they became friends. 

"That's how I met the other guys as well, Bako and everyone." Ash had said with a sad smile, and (Y/n) had noticed that he was avoiding her gaze when he said that, most likely because he felt guilty. "And after that, every day I would go to visit them, leaning against the gate while they stood in a huddle, having fun, like children do. We wanted to play some games once, however, since I was trapped on the outside, we decided to meet at the park. Things progressed from there..."

Apparently, the seven boys had gone to the same high school together, although (Y/n) didn't remember seeing the sooty-haired boy as a student there. Ash had explained that Bako and his friends were new students at (Y/n)'s school, and he had attended their old school for a short while, before leaving to turn to a life of crime.

 He hadn't done so great in his education, and had turned to drinking and smoking to wash away the pain of that. He couldn't even financially look after himself or his only sister, who he lives with, and still to this day, he has to use dark ways of getting money to put food on the table. "The guys always helped me so much when it came to anything. They have helped me to cut down on smoking and drinking." Ash had said wistfully.

'Still didn't stop you from killing them though, did it?'

The female had squeezed his hand gently when he said that, faking support. This had caused the dark grey-haired guy to smile, flashing his dimples, which was a rare sight to see.

The two had moved on from the deep conversations of the past, and moved on to speak about lighter topics, such as their interests. It turned out that they both had a lot in common; to (Y/n)'s surprise, it had turned out that they both had a love for books and reading. 

Fluttering like butterflies in her stomach is the emotion of attraction: as (Y/n) stares at the older guy, it feels to her as though everything he does is beautiful. The way his face is structured, his jawline sharp and cheekbones high, and how his dimples flash across the apples of his face as he speaks How his tousled, dark smoky hair seems perfect all the time, and how he runs his lean hands through them drives her crazy. Even the way his grey hoodie and black bomber jacket hang on his shoulders seems to attract the female.