Chapter 37: Friendship

There, standing inches away from her face, is Alex, one arm against the wall, and the other hand still clenched to the (h/c)-haired girl's shoulder. (Y/n) feels her heart beat increase and her insides melt at the sight in front of her: Alex's face inches away from hers, his magenta orbs smoldering.

"W-What are you doing, Alex?" (Y/n) manages to choke out, as she feels the male's hand caress her waist.

The maroon-eyed boy smirks. "I'm feeling bored, (Y/n)." He whispers smoothly into her ear in a suddenly husky voice, his lips trailing her earlobe.

"Wanna have some fun with me?"

(Y/n) gasps in surprise and shock at Alex's lustful words and different behaviour, one that feels strangely attractive to the female, however she still avoids the temptation of giving in to his flirty words.

"What?" The (h/c)-coloured girl stammers in surprise, causing the magenta and gold-haired guy to bite his lip and cock his head to the side, all the while staring into her (e/c) orbs, staring into her soul. Squirming, (Y/n) looks away from the attractive male, when suddenly, she feels his hand clasp onto hers tightly.

Alex is so close to the girl, so close that she can feel his strangely cold breathe against her face. "Let's get out of here, (Y/n)."

The female shakes her head and protests, however the boy starts to drag her by the arm to the front door, smirking. "No, Alex!" She whines, "I look like a mess... and... and I'm busy! I'm watching a really good anime right now! Well, I'm about to..."

The door swings open, and Alex steps outside into the corridor, gently tugging (Y/n) along with him by the hand. Still the (h/c)-haired girl tries to protest, however more quieter now, since there are few hotel guests walking past. "Alex, I'm so confused... What's gotten into you?" She questions, "Where are we even going?"

Alex spins around with a grin, winking, and simply places a finger to his lips, before turning to face the front again. (Y/n) huffs and rolls her (e/c) orbs, awkwardly shuffling behind Alex as he still grips her arm, quickly walking forward.

'I'm seriously so confused right now... what's even going on?'

In any other case, the (h/c)-haired female would have snatched her arm away from her male friend and ran to the hills, however because of the incident that had happened a few days ago, she is very reluctant to do so- afraid that she could possibly upset his feelings.

(Y/n) inwardly sighs, as she gives in, catching up to the magenta-haired guy and removing his hand from his grip. Alex stops walking and tilts his head to the side, raising an eyebrow as to why the girl did that. "I'll walk with you." The (e/c)-coloured female says, defeated as she stares straight ahead of her, pretending to annoyed, however there was an obvious smirk hiding in the corners of her lips. "And I won't run away, don't worry."

Alex grins gleefully, before snatching his eyes away from (Y/n) and back to the view in front of him- the sunny streets filled with tanned natives and many tourists, obviously recognizable by their pale skin and no sense of the country's dress code. "Good," the boy smirks mischievously, "Because I was so tired of acting like a bad-boy, just so I could get you to get out of the suite."

(Y/n)'s heart almost stops, and she halts in her tracks, her (e/c)-coloured orbs wide. She spins her head around to stare at the maroon-haired guy- who simply smirks.

"Dude!" She hisses, while wearing a relieved grin. "Alex, I thought you had gotten possessed by Park Jimin's spirit, or something!" She playfully thumps the guy a few times on the arm, which seems to have no effect on the male, except making him laugh.

"P-Park... who?" He questions through chuckles, and the girl rolls her (e/c) orbs while grinning, stuffing her hands in her pockets.

"Ask Jin. He'll probably know."