New Years Special 2/2

What did you guys think of the first half of the 'New Years Special'?

I know, I know... it's way past new years now. But I am going to upload this any, ah well.

Just another quick reminder that this is a side part of this book, and has nothing to do with the story's current plot.

Also... crap, I messed up something in the last chapter. ^^; I had mentioned that Jin and Bako share Room 2, when actually, it should be Bako and Alex sharing the room. ^^;

I do not want to change it now, as it will most likely mess up the whole story plot, but um, just exclude that silly mistake. ^^;

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!  ^^

As soon as the seven teenagers arrive at the entrance of the fairground, (Y/n) immediately feels a sense of intimidation and excitement, seeing the humongous, frightening rides swinging people hundreds of feet into the starry night sky, as she hears a loud booming of an upbeat, remixed pop song. A chill runs down her spine, as well as a rush of adrenaline, and the female snuggles into Ryo's fleecy, red bomber jacket, feeling a powerful surge of icy cold air hit her face. She feels eager, intrigued for what could possibly happen.

As Kaito naturally takes charge and pays for the tickets, his fake earring dangling from his left ear, the scarlet-haired boy approaches each of the guys, handing them their wristbands, which will allow them to enter and leave the fairground with authorization. Glancing at the intellectual quickly approaching her, (Y/n) holds out her hand out, open, gesturing for the male to hand her the ticket, however, Kaito simply ignores her hand, and to the (h/c)-haired girl's surprise, he roughly grabs her wrist. "Allow me." The crimson-haired guy simply mutters, his teal eyes avoiding her (e/c)-coloured orbs..

Surprisingly being gentle this time, Kaito peels the paper away from the wristband, revealing the sticky side, and swiftly attaches the wristband to the female's arm. All the while, (Y/n) stares in awe, until he switches his gaze down to (Y/n)'s face. "The fairground is a very dangerous place." Kaito says knowingly to the girl. "The crowds will most likely be very large, and aggressive, and the ride operators can sometimes be disrespectful and dangerous, so it is very easy to get lost, or even go missing." All the while, (Y/n) pretends to listen intently to what the older male is saying to her, however, she really feels faintly annoyed that the intellectual is treating her like a child.

As Kaito continues to rant on, with a very serious face, and a concerned tone, to the female about the dangers and safety precautions involved in a fairground, (Y/n) feels her gaze and mind going elsewhere, as the intellectual's words soon blur out in the background. The (h/c) hair-coloured turns her (e/c) eyes to the sightings around her: The beauty of the funfair.

Everywhere are bright, colorful lights, either radiating from the fairground rides, or blaring from the food stalls- which carry a strong waft of warm doughnuts, hot dogs and candyfloss. The rides are crazy: Roller coasters and Ferris wheels, rides that are rapidly fast and twist upside down, some that throw you up in the air, then slam you back down to the ground. Continuous music booms aggressively from every corner, all extremely upbeat and very loud, also sided with plenty of screaming echoing from the rides. Suddenly, a voice breaks the girl's train of thought.

"(Y/n). (Y/n), you idiot!" Kaito growls, "Are you even listening to me?"

Feeling an increased amount of irritation, (Y/n) bites her tongue, angry. "Of course I'm listening." She mumbles through gritted teeth.

The scarlet-haired boy suddenly devilishly grins, his teal eyes blazing, and the girl's eyes widen in horror.

'What the heck...! What's wrong with his face!'