The Truth Untold 2/2

Please don't forget to read 'Infatuation | Yandere boys X Reader' by @MaskCover if you haven't so already, because you will be extremely confused if you do not do this.

Bear in mind that this is a fan sequel for the book above.

This book is based on an alternate ending for Chapter 71 in 'Infatuation | Infatuation '.

Enjoy. :)

.

.

.

The first words to leave (Y/n)'s lips is "Am I in Heaven?" 

However, it then crosses her mind that she has suffered many times due to the boys and their yandere ways while on this long holiday, so she cannot possibly be in heaven if she has been tortured so much before, right?

Shortly after, the female exclaims with fear, "Am I in hell?"

Bako momentarily watches the (h/c)-coloured female panic at the thought of being dead and in hell for the rest of eternity, until he decides to place a cool hand onto her shoulder, relieving her nerves a little due to the comforting touch. "Your not dead." The azure male assures (Y/n), "So your not in heaven nor hell. It's slightly more complicated than that."

  "What is it then?" (Y/n) questions anxiously.

Tapping the space next to himself on the bed as a gesture for (Y/n) to sit closer, Bako exhales deeply, thinking about how to break the tragic truth to the girl.  The female obliges instantly, sitting in a comfortable position and staring into Bako's deep blue eyes with her (e/c)-coloured orbs.  She nods at the male, a gesture for him to continue.

"Well, (Y/n)... This may come off as a surprise, but.., your in a coma."

(Y/n) blinks at the azure-haired boy in confusion. "I don't understand what you mean," She admits nervously, "Can you explain what you mean in detail?"

Bako nods grimly in response, "Of course, but it may take a while, and the truth could be pretty... shocking... so how about we go to an environment which is more calming? I'll bring the rest of the guys as well."

With those words uttered, (Y/n) leaves the azure-haired boy's room and enters her own bedroom, opening the door which had the words Room 4 carved out and outlined in gold colour on it. Her (e/c) orbs scan around the luxurious  room as if it's the last time she will be here. The female's eyes scan across rose gold carpet, the fluffy sofa, the queen-sized bed scattered with heart-shaped cushions. 

Walking towards the glittery makeup stand, littered with expensive perfumes and liquid lipsticks in shades of ruby and tango pink, the (h/c)-coloured girl plonks herself down in front of the mirror, the bright spotlights, which frame it, blaring in her face. 

Anyone looking in on the girl's life would easily insist that she has such a rich life that any girl, or person, would lust over. (Y/n) spends her days at the beach, absorbing the bright sun forever radiating from the turquoise sky, with her amazingly handsome guy friends- it's like a fairytale holiday.

However, there are undoubtedly many dark cracks that (Y/n) has experienced with these six boys, dark moments which the boys have tried to cover up with days out sightseeing the city and eating ice cream that tastes like minty chocolate. And on a contrast, times on holiday which involved her friends being violent towards her and to each other- which would end in tears and hot blood dripping to the floor.

Not everything is perfect in this artificial world where (Y/n) temporarily lives.

Amongst all of the glittery lip glosses and crimson lipsticks which decorate the desk, the female's fingers fumble and reach for a tin of Vaseline, which she smooths across her dry lips. She gets up from her seat and wanders across the rose gold carpet and slips into the walk-in wardrobe, going through the sparkly dresses and jackets to find something simpler.