Chapter Ten.

I texted Jon until he fell asleep, but me and Liam pulled an all nighter. It wasn't too uncommon for us to do this, we used to do it all the time when I lived at home.

I showered near dawn, and got ready to head back to Chicago. I woke my dad up to say goodbye. I wasn't sure when I was going to make it back home, so I made sure I gave everyone a proper goodbye.

Liam drove me to the airport, and I made my way back towards the gate. I seemed to be the last one there, as everyone was already boarding the plane. I made my way on, and walked back to where me and Kaner usually sat.

"Do you ever sleep before trips?" Jon asked taking one look at me.

"No." I said, taking my seat.

"Luckily it's a quick flight." Kaner said, putting his arm around me.

I fell asleep on take-off, and Kaner woke me up once we landed, and I walked through the airport half asleep.

"How are you getting home Charlie." Jon asked.

"I mean my truck is here, so probably like that." I said, trying to find my keys in my carry on.

"You already know you're coming over, so don't even bother." Kaner said taking the keys from hand.

"Maybe I didn't know that." I said trying to take my keys back.

"Well I'm telling you you're coming over. Maybe if you weren't so irresponsible with your sleep habits, things would be different." Jon said taking the keys and putting them in his pocket.

I walked over to Jon, and wrapped my arms around his waist, cuddling my head against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, and I knew I had him.

"You act like I wouldn't reach down your pocket to get my keys." I said pulling away, and putting my keys in his face.

He tried to grab them, and I put them down my shirt.

"Well, see you later guys." I said pretending to walk away.

"Charlie please. We don't want to see you get hurt." Kaner said grabbing my arm.

"I'm kidding. Please take me home then. I meant to your place. I am so dead." I said pouting.

We walked out to the cars. Kaner drove my truck to their apartment, and I rode with Jon.

Me and Jon napped in his room all day. Things were finally going good for me.

I woke up around 7PM. I was still pretty tired, but I felt like I could actually function, and that's pretty much all I needed. I rolled over and realized I was alone in his bed.

I went over to my bag and grabbed out some of my yoga shorts, and one of my crop shirts. I threw my hair into a high ponytail, and made my way out to the living room.