Chapter Twenty-Six.

We had been mending things, but it didn't make everything that was said go away. Most days we were fine, laughing and joking as if nothing had happened, but on the other hand I couldn't shake the things he said to me. Angry or not I had been through a lot of shit in the past months and he was the one person I could trust through it all. To even think that he felt burdened through any of that hurt. 

So I put up a front. A smile on my face and acted like nothing was wrong, but I know I wasn't fooling everyone. Jon tried to keep me busy with wedding plans, but even that couldn't shake me out of it. I needed to let it go, but I didn't know how. 

"Lucy is coming with us on this trip!" Bollsy said excitedly.

"The staff approved it?" I questioned, getting excited myself. 

"Yes! I can't believe it." He said picking me and spinning me around.

I laughed as he spun me. He was so freaking strong that I was like a pillow to him. 

"That's awesome kid. I'm happy for you." I said as he put me down.

"I think I'm gonna see if she wants to make it official." He said with a nervous smile.

"Do it! I love her. You guys are super adorable." I said lightly punching his arm.

"Like Tazer/Charlie cute or...?" He asked.

"What does that even mean." I said sitting at the breakfast bar, and picked at our candy dish.

"You guys are like perfect. Like you were made for each other. I've never seen anyone as in love as you guys." he said sitting next to me. 

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm serious." he said, his face serious. 

"Thanks kid." I said, nudging him with my shoulder. 

"So are you ready for this fan thing tonight?" He asked. 

This was some casual fan meet and greet. Only this time the ice girls were going to be there as well. Gag me. 

They thought they were hot shit, when in fact all they did was clean the ice for my boys. There was a reason why none of the guys would touch any of them with a ten foot pole. They were the epitome of puck sluts. They always gave the guys looks when they skated by. And I knew the guys looked back. But there was a clear divide between the two, but they always tried to make them seem united for events.

"I really don't want to go because I know I'm going to feel jealous of those sluts, and I hate feeling jealous." I said honestly, eating another piece of candy. 

"Then don't. You know we don't like them. You're way hotter than any of those girls anyways." Bollig said, winking at me.

"Shut up." I laughed, and rolled my eyes.