Author's note two.

Good evening readers! Or morning whenever you decide to read this :)

I'm going to tell you a story about myself that should put things in perspective about my story.

When I was 18 I started dating the love of my life. The actual love of my life. And my now husband. (He knows I write this and fully supports my work). Things were great for 7 months until one day when he didn't know if he wanted to be with me anymore. So we broke up. I was devastated. My first love didn't want me. And it broke my heart. I begged and begged for him to take me back, but he wouldn't budge. He was older than me, and didn't want to make any compromises for me. Then one day, I learned that I didn't need him as much as I thought. I needed to be okay with myself first. He did stupid shit when he was single, and I learned who I really was.

IF WE DIDN'T BREAK UP, WE WOULD NOT BE TOGETHER TODAY.

The reason I am telling you this, is that even though this is a fictional story, there are elements close to my heart.

Yes Charlie will end up with Jon, but would it be as satisfying if it happened right now?

Be patient, because it's not about the destination, but the journey.

And I'm done being deep. Ignore my rant if you would like hahah.

-Jensen