Chapter Thirteen.

100 reads on my intro? Holy shit! I never thought even 5 people would read this story. So once again thank you. Thanks for all the nice comments and the votes. I appreciate all of the kind words. I will never make you get to a certain number of likes to update. But I do very much appreciate votes so if I deserve it, do it! Hahah. 

Without further ado, a chapter I do very much love. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, and it had started. My cramps were tearing out my insides, and I had to scream into my pillow. Once the pain had slightly passed, I got up to take my painkiller. Unfortunately, I ran into Kaner on my way to get them.

"What's wrong?" He asked, immediately noticing I didn't look well.

"I don't feel well. I just wanted to take some medicine." I explained.

"Is it your leg? Or your head?" He said, concerned.

"It's..something else." I said shyly.

"Ew." he said, making a face.

"It's really bad for me. I usually can't leave my bed." I explained.

"I'm sorry. What can I do?" Kaner asked.

"I need some medicine, and a heating pad." I said.

"I'll get that for you. Go back to bed, I'll bring it to you." Kaner said, turning and going to get the things I had asked for, and I made my way back to my room.

Kaner returned with the things I asked for and I took my pills.

"What are you going to do about tomorrow?" he asked.

"I don't know. It's not like I can call in sick." I said laying the heating pad on my stomach.

"Don't push yourself. If you have to stay home, I'm sure they would be okay with it. You've only missed one day of work. But you'll have to be here alone for a day and a half." Kaner said, laying down next to me.

"It would probably be for the best. Especially since I really don't want to explain to a bunch of guys that my lady time makes me die." I said with a chuckle.

"You're lucky I love you because that is just gross. It also doesn't hurt that I have sisters. But still, gross." Kaner said scrunching up his nose.

"How do you think he's going to take it?" obviously talking about our other roommate.

"He'll just have to deal with it. We'll tell him you're sick because I'm sure you don't want him knowing that just yet." he laughed.

"Yeah that would be preferable." I smiled. "I seriously love you. You're the best friend I've ever had"

"Love you too Charlie." Kaner said, hugging me.

I called into work, and told them I couldn't go on this trip. They were more than understanding, especially since I was "sick" and injured. Jon, however, was not happy about it.

"How are you going to take care of yourself if you're here alone?" He said angrily.

"How are you supposed to take care of me, with worrying about a game. I'd rather be here where I don't have to worry about being in a hotel, or at an arena. I don't see what the big deal is." I argued back.

We had been sniping at each other a lot, so it was probably time for a little time apart.

Kaner gave me a hug, and a kiss on the forehead with the promise of texting me when they were away.

"I just want you to be okay." Jon said, Kaner waiting outside for him.

"I will be fine. I just need some rest." I said, yawning a little.