[Chapter 31] My not last night with her

BETTER LISTEN TO THE SONG AT THE SIDE WHILE READING. Mas mararamdaman niyo yung chapter ngayon. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Chapter31] My not last night with her

Chris' POV

"Game is a game. We won. Kalimutan ang lahat at ibigay sa'kin." 

O____________________________O

Natalo kami?

NATALO KAMI DAHIL SA PANDADAYA NILA?!

"Teka!! Kaya kami natalo, dahil sa kadayaan niyo!! Puta naman Sebastian, sa lahat na dinaya mo ako!"

"Wala, game is a game. Usapan ay Usapan."

"Ayoko."

"Sige, ayaw mo? I'll convince dad to have our arranged marriage as soon as possible."

"NO! Wait, sa'kin dapat siya i-aarange! HANEP! I never knew that you're more desperate than the most desperate person in this world!" sabi ko.

"Nah-uh, I'm just madly inlove to her." 

"FCK! After you left her saying nothing? You'll just comeback to her like you left her in a pawnshop? That's insane bro!" sigaw ko.

"Hey, shut your mouth, start doing your ice treatment to her tomorrow. I'll have her."

"NO! I can't, you know that I also love her. I love her more than anything. I can't wake up every morning when she's not beside me."

"Kayanin mo. Usapan ay usapan Ryan."

"SHT! You desparate cheater! Leave my room and don't you try to show your face to me or else I'll crack it up!" sabi ko. HUTAENA. 

"Woah, easy chill bro." Kinuha ko yung vase dun at ibinato sa kanya. 

"You missed it. Bro, I'll leave now. Enjoy spending your remaining hours with her. " then he wore the SMIRK face.

His doings are so gay. I can't believed it that he became my half-brother.

Pagkalabas ni Sebastian, nakita kong pumasok si Kevin at Jared.

"Narinig niyo?" tanong ko.

"Oo, pero yung mga babae hindi, nasa canteen sila.." sabi ni Kevin.

"Eavesdropper." I said.

"Pero dude, gagawin mo talaga?" tanong ni Jared.