chapter 7

Brent, Ash, and I got home from school and ran up to my room. I had been at this school only one day and I already had two quizzes to study for and homework for three other classes. My mom had to leave right away for work so she left me money to order some food. We actually got all of our work done quickly and quizzed each other for the quizzes.
***
"So what should we do now?" Brent asked as he bit into his third piece of pizza. We ordered it from Papa John's. It was around eight and Ash's mom was picking her up at nine. "Ooo, how about truth or dare?" Ash said excitedly. She walked over to my kitchen and grabbed an empty Snapple bottle. "Ok, so whoever spins the bottle is the darer and the one it lands on is the person getting dared," Ash explained. We sat in a circle and she spun the bottle. It landed on Brent. She asked truth or dare and he picked dare. It was a really dumb dare and we all asked dumb questions or dares for the first twenty minutes of the game.

"I dare you to switch EVERYTHING you are wearing with Brent including undergarments," Ash asked smirking. Brent and I were reluctant but hated losing dares so we went into the bathroom my bathroom had a small separate room with just the toilet in it so I went in there while Brent just stayed in the main part of the bathroom. He tossed me his clothes by sliding them under the small crack under the door and I put them on. They barley fit under the door. I slid my clothes under the door and waited for him to get dressed. I felt so awkward. I kept on my bra but put on his boxers which were baggy. I was glad that I wore boy short undies from Pink today ,though, so they wouldn't make Brent as uncomfortable as other types of underwear. "Ok I'm done, he said and I walked out. My clothes were skin tight on him and he looked super uncomfortable. We ran out and showed Ash and proved we had switched underwear by letting her see the top of the boxers hanging on my hip. We quickly went back and changed but I put on new clothes for I felt really weird putting those clothes back on.

"That was weird," Brent said. We agreed never to speak a word about this again. Ash's mom came leaving me alone with Brent. "Want to watch a movie?" I asked Brent. He smiled and nodded. We walked over to my living room and went on Netflix. We watched Hercules which happened to be both of ours favorite Disney movie. I grew tired around ten so I scooted closer to Brent and laid my head on his shoulder. A few seconds later he put his arm around me and I drifted to sleep.

He woke me up at ten thirty. "Hey," he started,"my mom just texted and said it's late on a school night and I need to come home." I lifted my head causing him to move his arm. "Ok, I'll go get your backpack." He followed me up to my room and grabbed his bag before I could. We walked out the front door and stood on the front porch awkwardly. I just said bye and went inside quickly. I went back to the living room and turned off the TV. I then put on my pjs and crawled in bed. I laid down with my eyes open and thought for a while. I was falling hard for Brent, and I was in love with him.

***Sorry guys for this chapter being so short. I have a lot of tests tomorrow so I have to study. It's spring break after tomorrow so I will be making longer chapters. Thank you for reading. I can't believe people actually are!! The next chapter will be longer so keep reading. Thanks again and also comment if you want me to start doing stories from Brent's point of view.
Xoxo