chapter 21

Brent P.O.V.

It had been a week since I last talked to Sydney. I was back with Sam but not by choice. When Sydney and I broke up she practically begged me. She then began to threaten me saying she would have Jake or even Jeff hurt Sam. I cold not let that happen. I had to pretend like I was in love with Sam and it killed me. I called Sydney about a million times but she did not answer. She became some random girl I saw I the halls. I walked over to Sam's locker and we walked to drama together. My drama class was held backstage of our auditorium where all the props were stored. I sat down on a crate and Sam sat down on a pillow next to me. Sydney walked in and sat as far away from me as she could. I knew she thought I was a jerk for not believing her but she could of at least told me she was hanging out with Jake. I was mad that my girl was on a date with some loser. I should of never of told Sydney I didn't believe her. I loved her and I wanted to be with her forever.

Mrs. Johnson walked in and she started to speak. "Alright everyone, since the end of the quarter is almost here I am assigning each of you to perform a part of Romeo and Juliet since we just finished the unit on this play. I have picked your scenes and partner so no complaining." Mrs. Johnson always said it was destiny to be with your partner. she was a little weird, I know. she called off names and gladly Sam was with Jake doing the scene where Juliet dies. I looked around and everyone had a partner but me, and Sydney. "Sydney and Brent will be doing act 1, scene 5, page 5," said Mrs. Johnson as she handed us scripts. I flipped through the book to the page. Romeo and Juliet kiss not once but twice. I looked over at Sydney and she looked so mad. "Ok everyone you will have today to rehearse your parts. You must know your lines in two weeks. This is a big grade and you will be presenting in front of the entire drama department so don't mess up! That is all." everyone began to get into their groups and practice. I slowly walked over to Sydney. She looked away and began too say the line. I said mine. " If I profane with my unworthiest hand, this holy shrine the gentle sin is this: My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss." I was supposed to take her hand so I did. "What are you doing," she said. "I'm supposed to take you hand when I say this line." She just said no and went back to saying her lines without looking at me. If only she still loved me, but I don't blame her if she doesn't. I was a total jerk.

Author's note: Hoped u like the chapter guys. I know it was short but I have to work on my essay for English. Thanks for reading and check out my new fanfic betting on her about Matthew Espinosa and Nash Grier. Thanks for reading. Xoxo