chapter 13

It was Saturday morning now. I got out of bed and looked out one of my windows that looked exactly into Brent's house. He wasn't in his room, but a minute later he came in and looked out his window and smiled at me. He opened up his window to talk to me since mine was already open. "Stalker much," he said smiling. "No," I said quickly," I was just wondering if you wanted to do something today." Brent then climbed out of his window and into my room since our houses were about a foot away from each other. "Brent what are you doing!" I exclaimed. " I wanted to give you something," He said. He them pulled me in to him and crashed his lips down on mine. We made out for a few minutes till Brent stopped and hopped in my bed. "Let's watch a movie," he said. I hopped in bed next to him and turned on the TV. Brent picked out  Avengers  and we began to watch. I snuggled with Brent and he held me in his arms. I loved him so much. About a third through the movie, my mom knocked on the door. "Quick, hide in my closet. If my mom found out that a boy was in my room that she did not know about and also sitting in my bed she would kill me," I whispered to Brent. He quickly got up and ran into the closet. I went over to my door and opened it. "I could of sworn I heard voices," my mom said peering into my room. "No, just me. It is from the TV," I lied. "Anyway, there is a family who just moved in down the street and they want to meet you." I followed my mom down the stairs to meet the family and greeted each of them. There was a mom, a dad, and a boy around my age. He was really attractive and had the perfect hair and super cute brown eyes. I had no interest in him though since I was dating Brent. "Sydney, can you give Jacob a tour of the house," my mom said. She talked with Jacob's parents as I toured him and showed him all the rooms.

I texted Brent if he was still in the closet and he said yes. "Here is the last room of the house, my room," I said to Jacob as I opened my door. He talked to me about his life and I told him about mine. I did not tell him I was dating Brent though. Jacob said he liked to be called Jake, has lived in Florida for his whole life but moved to a new house here in California like me, and he also told me he had a sister, Sam, but she was at her friend's house. She seemed really mean according to what Jake was saying about her. Avengers was still playing on my TV and Jake sat down in my beanbag to watch. "I love this movie!" he said. "I like it too," I said. We talked for a while, but I felt weird since Brent was in the closet. At around five Jake's parents called him down and told him it was time to go. Brent had been sitting in the closet for six hours. I had a box of granola bars in there for when I got hungry so I hoped he found them. Before Jake left my room he closed the door to my room and grabbed me and kissed me. "What the heck are you doing!" I yelled at him. "Oh sorry. I thought you were beginning to like me," he said. I believed he was not trying to harm me and that he was sorry. "I have a boyfriend," I said. At this time Brent came out of the closet and pushed Jake down. "Get away from my girl!" he yelled. "Brent leave him alone. I love you," I said holding him back. Jake quickly said goodbye and ran downstairs. "Don't worry, Brent. I do not have feelings for him. I was just trying to be polite." "Next time you can be polite for a shorter time. Oh, and by the way all of your granola bars are gone," Brent said joking with me. He kissed me and we laid down on my bed again. We talked about many things. Brent even asked me out on a date for Sunday. He was taking me zip lining. I guessed he remembered from the first time we texted and I told him I always wanted to try that. At around eight I grew tired an fell asleep next to Brent. I could get used to him cuddling with me till I fell asleep.

****Author's note: Sorry if there is errors. Wattpad deleted this story three times so I am very frustrated that I have to keep rewriting everything and don't feel like proof reading. My other story also got deleted so I'm stopping it for now until I finish this story. Thanks for over 300 reads. Please comment if you like the story so far. Shout out to Sam again for following and to AwesomeGirls2456 for commenting! xoxo