chapter 20

Sydney P.O.V.

Today was Sunday and I was getting my license. I had been crying the whole night and I told my mom what happened. She told me if it was really true love he would come back to me. I just can't believe he would think I was lying. I peeked through my blinds and I saw Brent's were shut. He never shut his blinds. I guess Cameron told Ash because she texted me and she was coming with me to get my license. I heard the doorbell ring and about a minute later Ash was in my room. "I can't believe he doesn't believe you. He is such a jerk. He kissed Sam for real and you forgave him but you were set up and he doesn't believe you. Don't waste your time crying over him." Ash was right. Why should I cry over some loser. I got up and took a shower and got ready. In an hour we were out the door and my mom was driving me to get my license. After taking a test, doing some paperwork, and getting my picture taken I had my license and my mom let me drive to Jenny's. Ash, my mom, and I sat down at a booth and ordered. I scrolled through twitter on my phone when someone came in and sat down at the booth in front of me. It was Brent.

I looked away and out of the corner of my eye I could see him staring at me. I looked up for a second and I started to tear up when our eyes connected. I still had feelings for him that I couldn't contain. I really loved Brent and wanted to be with him forever. Tears started spilling out so I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I made sure no was in there and I let it out. I looked in the mirror and saw my face had red splotches all over it. I couldn't take being without Brent. I needed to be with him. A lady that looked like she was in her twenties walked into the bathroom and looked at me. "Are you okay sweetie?" she asked. No, I'm not okay. My boyfriend and I broke up," I started. I them just told her the whole story and she listened. "Honey you know what they say. If you love something set it free, and if they love you they will come back. Everything will work out all in good time," she said and gave me a hug before walking into a stall. I had been about five minutes so I guess my food was ready so I left the bathroom. When I came out Brent was gone. I was relieved and began to eat my hamburger. I guess Ash and my mom knew what was going on for they didn't say anything to me. We left and I drove home.

When we got home I went up to my room with Ash. I cried and told her how I felt so right with Brent and how I couldn't live without him. Just how couldn't he trust me when I trusted him. At around seven I told Ash to go home and I went to bed early. Before I went to bed I peeked through my blinds. What I saw destroyed me. Brent was sitting in his bed with Sam watching a movie. I couldn't believe it. He broke up with me so he could be with her. I closed my blinds and turned out the lights and went to bed. It wasn't worth it to cry over Brent anymore. We were done for good.

****Author's note: Hey guys I know the chapter stunk. The next one will be better. Thanks for reading I'm almost at 900 and my goal is 1k. Luv u all xoxo